Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any of you playing Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 with full RT Overdrive and DLSS 3.5 right now? Graphics got a lot sharper.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Textures look way better now! NPCs got a massive uplift in their model quality. I'm not playing it. I'm watching it on YouTube and even with all that compression it looks better than its ever been. Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is the best looking game out there.

I am never buying that game. They lost my money when they released a broken game.

I am never buying that game. They lost my money when they released a broken game.
They've fixed a LOT of stuff and now looks more than presentable.

I barely if ever play modern AAA games

nah bro. They can put sparkles and perfume all they want but at its core cyberpunk is a steaming pile of shit. They cant fix that :feelshaha:

been playing the game since day 1 in 2020. My performance is about the same as it was back then. I have 1660 and i5 9400f. I run the game on high and get a very playable performance. Usually in the high 40s to 60s. I don't need raytracing faggot shit. I just want to play the damn game

Textures look way better now! NPCs got a massive uplift in their model quality. I'm not playing it. I'm watching it on YouTube and even with all that compression it looks better than its ever been. Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is the best looking game out there.
I got rtx 3050 that shit would run at 5 fps for me jfl

I have an RTX 4070 build but I don't plan to play Cyberpunk anytime soon tbh.