Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any of you hate your mom? am i delusional? advice me

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
after learning about female nature & hypergamy, i've come to realise my dad is just a betabux. also, my mom's worldview revolves around the just world hypothesis, she believes that things happen due to some divine reason like pastlives or god deciding what happens to us. she lacks the capacity to understand science since she only has a highschool education and spends all day watching reality tv believing it's an accurate representation of reality and playing candy crush, so i doubt i can ever explain or convince her of any logical fallacies, biases, or blackpill ideas, her english is also very poor. we experience & perceive the world through extremely different lenses. it doesn't help that i have autism, i'm unable to talk in a way that sounds nice to her, i just reply in a monotone voice and expressionless face, which is how i talk to people most of the times unless i'm with very close friends. my family thinks i'm unhappy all the time, which is true when i'm with them. i'm happiest alone or with the few close friends i have. how can i act happy around my family when i've just been gaslit my whole life by them, also i was born because my autistic dad threatened suicide on my mom, she wanted to divorce several times. i grew up in a dysfunctional household rife with daily arguments in my whole teen years, i was never raised properly at all. my parents hate each other but they don't acknowledge it, it's like they're just kids who had kids. they lack introspection, critical thinking, the ability to listen to seek shared understanding. growing up i was just told to listen & obey commands because i was told they knew what's best for me, but they can't explain why. it makes me furious whenever i think of the past, "do you know how hard it is being a parent? do you know how much stress and sacrifice we experience for your sake? we only do it out of love, etc," when they couldn't control themselves, i was constantly berated and told how stupid, useless, worthless, and other insults i was. there were times when my dad strangled me and beat me until i piss and shit the floor because i lost a nokia phone but it actually just dropped out of my pants into the sofa between the pillows. but i've come to let that go about my dad in the past.

the only reason i don't hate my dad is because he's just an autist incel like me who didn't know better and his parents traumatised him. he's hardworking, and does his best. but my mom is unbelievably irritating & annoying, i don't want to just say it's because she's a woman, but she behaves according to female nature and she is so emotional all the time along with all the stuff i said above.

despite it all, i acknowledge that she's still my mom who sacrificed a lot for me, and i sincerely feel like she loves me, but i can't change the fact that i have this deep hate for her because of how i've come to understand female nature, the truth of how unfair the world is, and how i've always been gaslighted and told to be more positive or try harder or that nothing can be changed so i should just do my best.

how can i overcome such feelings of hate for my mom?

I hate my mom you just can't let her know. :feelsbadman:

You try to move out , what i soon will be doing . My Room gets Annoying and constantly being around 2 Woman that dont abuse the fact that their Woman dosnt help me either. And they can be very annoying sometimes / gaslighting

:feelsclown: @Mecoja @Lux @highinhibition @shii410 @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @HateCurry

You try to move out , what i soon will be doing . My Room gets Annoying and constantly being around 2 Woman that dont abuse the fact that their Woman dosnt help me either. And they can be very annoying sometimes / gaslighting

:feelsclown: @Mecoja @Lux @highinhibition @shii410 @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @HateCurry
Like op said parents act like kids, emotionally they never grow up and it can be tiresome to endure that. I'm sure they love him but moving out would make him breathe easier, if he has an solid income.

My mom is crazy and I hate her

Like op said parents act like kids, emotionally they never grow up and it can be tiresome to endure that. I'm sure they love him but moving out would make him breathe easier, if he has an solid income.
do you live alone yet? , i thought you said you didnt but what do i know , lol

Yea it will be bliss finally having your own shit " together . No More Nuisance and Just me and my Peace"

do you live alone yet? , i thought you said you didnt but what do i know , lol

Yea it will be bliss finally having your own shit " together . No More Nuisance and Just me and my Peace"
No, its too expensive and I can barely get by with my income and some side work. I'm doomed.

No, its too expensive and I can barely get by with my income and some side work. I'm doomed.
ah thats fucked , and your 30 too right? . for me that would be 3 years , shouldnt be that hard to get finally an apartment in 3 years

exspecially in Germany .

but then again being non Nt is fucking Death Sentence. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

ah thats fucked , and your 30 too right? . for me that would be 3 years , shouldnt be that hard to get finally an apartment in 3 years

exspecially in Germany .

but then again being non Nt is fucking Death Sentence. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
35 now, much better guys than me can't get their own place here.

Could you take an loan from the bank? I mean if they bother you much.

Next year maybe i will start building myself an room completely separated away from the house, that shouldnt be extremely expensive, i could finish it in 2 years.

Take your mom on a hiking journey and make sure she doesn't fall of a cliff....even if you happen to sneak real hard and lunge forward uncontrollably next to a ravine

35 now, much better guys than me can't get their own place here.

Could you take an loan from the bank? I mean if they bother you much.

Next year maybe i will start building myself an room completely separated away from the house, that shouldnt be extremely expensive, i could finish it in 2 years.
its more that the paperworks and all the shit alligned to get your own place is confusing / annoying .

but yea gotta bash trhough that shit sooner then later

Yes this is the issue that a lot of incels like us have, on top of being ugly we have shitty parents. My mother too, i understand she loves me in her own way but i bore deep resentment for her and my father. My mother also dosn't face reality, didn't work a day in her life and dosn't even clean the house.

My father is an insane psycho and you always have to be walking in eggshells when talking with him, i understand dysfunctional families the best. What you can do is to get your own place and be happy like that, if you don't have to face your parents 24/7 you will be more healthy mentally, depending on them is the worst you can do. I wish for the day that i get enough money to move out and put my own terms with the relationship

I do. My mother is insane, she displays traits from several diferent disorders. I also dislike my father since he's a narcissist. On top of all this, both of them treat my brother like he's the golden child himself, so I have many reasons to not be fond of my family, on top of they being already bad, blue pilled parents.

Your paretns probably have disorders themselves. This "we sacrificed so much for you" is open manipulation. They are supposed to do this since THEY CHOSE to have children. You had nothing to do with that. No one has. Nobody ever asked to be born.

I don't think this kinds of feeling can be overcome, especially when it's so easy to see what kind of life you could've had. Having bad parents destroys lives. Missing teenage life milestones gives you major disavantages in life and they snowball really easy.

thanks for all the replies and shared relatability, i have learned that moving out to live on my own is a good direction. i will strive to get a job that will allow me to do that.

sounds like my mother. she is a pea brained woman, but i still love her, since she is mommy.

I'm not in contact with my mom. She was abusive and I doubt she ever even wanted to have kids. Don't want anything to do with her.

after learning about female nature & hypergamy, i've come to realise my dad is just a betabux. also, my mom's worldview revolves around the just world hypothesis, she believes that things happen due to some divine reason like pastlives or god deciding what happens to us. she lacks the capacity to understand science since she only has a highschool education and spends all day watching reality tv believing it's an accurate representation of reality and playing candy crush, so i doubt i can ever explain or convince her of any logical fallacies, biases, or blackpill ideas, her english is also very poor. we experience & perceive the world through extremely different lenses. it doesn't help that i have autism, i'm unable to talk in a way that sounds nice to her, i just reply in a monotone voice and expressionless face, which is how i talk to people most of the times unless i'm with very close friends. my family thinks i'm unhappy all the time, which is true when i'm with them. i'm happiest alone or with the few close friends i have. how can i act happy around my family when i've just been gaslit my whole life by them, also i was born because my autistic dad threatened suicide on my mom, she wanted to divorce several times. i grew up in a dysfunctional household rife with daily arguments in my whole teen years, i was never raised properly at all. my parents hate each other but they don't acknowledge it, it's like they're just kids who had kids. they lack introspection, critical thinking, the ability to listen to seek shared understanding. growing up i was just told to listen & obey commands because i was told they knew what's best for me, but they can't explain why. it makes me furious whenever i think of the past, "do you know how hard it is being a parent? do you know how much stress and sacrifice we experience for your sake? we only do it out of love, etc," when they couldn't control themselves, i was constantly berated and told how stupid, useless, worthless, and other insults i was. there were times when my dad strangled me and beat me until i piss and shit the floor because i lost a nokia phone but it actually just dropped out of my pants into the sofa between the pillows. but i've come to let that go about my dad in the past.

the only reason i don't hate my dad is because he's just an autist incel like me who didn't know better and his parents traumatised him. he's hardworking, and does his best. but my mom is unbelievably irritating & annoying, i don't want to just say it's because she's a woman, but she behaves according to female nature and she is so emotional all the time along with all the stuff i said above.

despite it all, i acknowledge that she's still my mom who sacrificed a lot for me, and i sincerely feel like she loves me, but i can't change the fact that i have this deep hate for her because of how i've come to understand female nature, the truth of how unfair the world is, and how i've always been gaslighted and told to be more positive or try harder or that nothing can be changed so i should just do my best.

You still haven't reached the full preventing ER mode like me yet. This was literally me a few months ago when I joined this forum. I mean it's not bad for a greycel, but as you vent here, you will realize over time your mom doesn't love you at all.

I'm sorry for what happened to you by the way.

have a cunt of a mother here

Yes this is the issue that a lot of incels like us have, on top of being ugly we have shitty parents. My mother too, i understand she loves me in her own way but i bore deep resentment for her and my father. My mother also dosn't face reality, didn't work a day in her life and dosn't even clean the house.

My father is an insane psycho and you always have to be walking in eggshells when talking with him, i understand dysfunctional families the best. What you can do is to get your own place and be happy like that, if you don't have to face your parents 24/7 you will be more healthy mentally, depending on them is the worst you can do. I wish for the day that i get enough money to move out and put my own terms with the relationship
My father was dead since i was 11 and im 27 now lol . :feelsclown: i would Be more of a Push over right now If i didnt find all this female Nature Shit . Really try to get your place as fast as you can , It might seem Impossible but It has to Work Out eventually.

My father was dead since i was 11 and im 27 now lol . :feelsclown: i would Be more of a Push over right now If i didnt find all this female Nature Shit . Really try to get your place as fast as you can , It might seem Impossible but It has to Work Out eventually.
I mean i could, but then again paying half of my wage to have a place of my own seems madness to me. I prefer saving up for a while and then seeing what my choices are

I hate my mother more than any other person on this world. She physically (non sexually) abused me since the beginning of my consciousness until I grew up to the point where I could defend myself.
It makes me go crazy that society focuses on violent men beating their wifes only and completely ignore how many whores beat up their own children on a regular basis.

I hate my mother more than any other person on this world. She physically (non sexually) abused me since the beginning of my consciousness until I grew up to the point where I could defend myself.
It makes me go crazy that society focuses on violent men beating their wifes only and completely ignore how many whores beat up their own children on a regular basis.

Since I've learned more about woman's nature/ human natural overall I've come to the conclusion that my mother is a whore.
My mother had 4 children with her ex, and 1 with her current husband(my father). I never saw her ex as I was born after she left him, but I've heard from my stepbrothers and stepsisters that she was a drunk, think with me, what are the chances of, a woman that had sex at least four times with a drunk man to not have get fucked in the ass or at least deepthroated his cum. Anyway, I don't hate her (I try at least), I mean, it is in woman's nature to be whores, to not be a whore is a exception, You can't judge a lion by killing a prey, it is only following its nature.

i love my mom because she doesn't judge me for any of my views or whatever even though I know she's probably fairly disappointed in my failure to launch as an adult

We haven't always gotten along great but I do feel very fortunate to have a mom that cares

You got to realize they are living in a different world than you!

I just wished my mom let me see a dermatologist for my acne in teenage years so I wouldn't be permanently facially scarred.

I wish she cared for me beyond my education.

Yes, I hate her and my father for failing me.

I want my mother to get cancer.

wish I could see ur mom naked

Love is in actions, not feelings and intentions barely matter.