Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any of you had foids and normies bully something specific about your appearence

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★★
that hurt the most and you could not change?

eyebrow scar.

Last edited:
Of course. Got picked on for being skinny almost every day all throughout middle school and early high school, and I couldn't change it because I had chronic health issues that made weight gain impossible

Recessed chin

Slightly deformed legs causing weird gait

Also recessed hairline

I also have a very negative canthal tilt and droopy eyelids. But I was never really 'bullied' for this but I often get remarks about it

This one girl said to me, "He looks like a pedophile" in high school.

I've also been told I look creepy a lot.

Nothing specific tho

I should have fucking [REDACTED]

It was fucking awful. Being skinny is a bully magnet. Thank god I managed to bulk up to 155 pounds after puberty, as I was only 98 pounds at age 14-15 before puberty

I got called a rapist on my school photo.

This one girl said to me, "He looks like a pedophile" in high school.

I've also been told I look creepy a lot.

Nothing specific tho

I should have fucking [REDACTED]
Better to look like a creep than an easy target. I always looked to childlike until puberty, but have more of that creep appearance now, kek

Better to look like a creep than an easy target. I always looked to childlike until puberty, but have more of that creep appearance now, kek
Sometimes when I see people walking alone at night I'll have the urge to speed walk behind them to scare them lol.

If they're gonna treat me like a monster then i may as well give them a reason.

Sometimes when I see people walking alone at night I'll have the urge to speed walk behind them to scare them lol.

If they're gonna treat me like a monster then i may as well give them a reason.
I have the same urges, jfl.

My speech impediment
It lead to a lot of people say I was mumbling
I've tried to but my voice seem to be also monotone

both are fucking brutal:feelsbadman:
As a kid I actually had a very light triad personality and positive attitude like when I was really young. They'd get surprised when I got good grades on tests and shit. The moment I started acted like kind of an asshole they treated me like I was smarter jfl.

Normies view lights of the world as stupid ,they are so dark. I honestly feel like I was a pure soul at the time, I felt like I was smarter, and they just hated me for that bc normies are evil lol.

The ability to manipulate doesn't necessarily correlate to intelligence. Tbh foids don't get this.

As a kid I actually had a very light triad personality and positive attitude like when I was really young. They'd get surprised when I got good grades on tests and shit. The moment I started acted like kind of an asshole they treated me like I was smarter jfl.

Normies view lights of the world as stupid ,they are so dark. I honestly feel like I was a pure soul at the time, I felt like I was smarter, and they just hated me for that bc normies are evil lol.
hits very close to home:cryfeels:

'just be yourself!' they said..

frame, hair color, weight, (this was before i gymaxxed)

My face.

''look at the face on that one''

''such an ugly face on that one''

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes, my forehead. I used to always have spiky or slicked back hair and never do now because of how self conscious I am of it, balding also doesn't help.

my nose and ears. Im not even black lol, im fucked.

Its in my name

Last edited:
Recessed chin

Slightly deformed legs causing weird gait

Also recessed hairline
Brutal
One of my childhood friends had fucked up legs
We became friends because I tried to get people to stop bullying him for it but obviously that didnt work :feelskek:

We aren’t friends anymore though

demons are among the living stand tall and keep your light!

I remember that in the last year of middle school when we took the group photo (which I didn't even want to do but I was forced to do it) I made an angry face so that my classmates could have a memory of me as pissed off. In the end the bully told me "hey (name) what kind of face do you have? Look at this" since then I discovered that I have ptosis of the eyelid, unfortunately for personal reasons I don't even want to touch up my face

foids in school etc used to call me “the guy with a hooked nose”

foids use to call me “the guy with a hooked nose”
tbh its funny that never bothered me at all because other parts of my face are even more subhuman.

Nose but frankly I don't remember foids doing so it was mostly by my family and height by my freinds when I was a boy.

yes I had multiple people comment on asymmetrical jaw

Once a girl said I have a big nose. Also few times foids were laughing at my receding hairline.

Yes when i bad acne and the scar on my ear too :feelsrope:

horizontal slit. hair won’t grow back there and looks pretty ugly.
I think I might have a similar scar but Ive had it for years now so Its not as noticeable anymore

My eyebrow still looks fucked up because of it though as if I didnt fucking look bad enough anyway

I think I might have a similar scar but Ive had it for years now so Its not as noticeable anymore

My eyebrow still looks fucked up because of it though as if I didnt fucking look bad enough anyway
yeah, i’ve had mine for over a decade. i must have fucked it up pretty bad for hair to not want to grow back there.

yeah, i’ve had mine for over a decade. i must have fucked it up pretty bad for hair to not want to grow back there.
Mine doesnt have any either
Once you get a scar hair cant grow on it anymore
Where is the scar on your brow?? Is it closer to the middle??
Mines in the corner near the end so that might be why its less visible

My face in general

:cryfeels:
5ea4614d89eaf554afcd626e337cf0bc98819022.gifv

Mine doesnt have any either
Once you get a scar hair cant grow on it anymore
Where is the scar on your brow?? Is it closer to the middle??
Mines in the corner near the end so that might be why its less visible
mine’s in the corner as well.

Nose, skin color. Haven't heard too many comments but coworkers commented on the fact that I'm bald, and that I have facial scarring, but they didn't bully me for it.