Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any of you guys have autism blankets? Aka weighted blankets

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Im thinking of buying one but theyre expensive. But i feel one could help with my sleep

Well boys?

One time I slept with a mattress on top of me.

So I can feel how 4 foids would feel on top of me. After all, we need to have what chad has? Am i right?
:dafuckfeels: thats some next level coping

So I can feel how 4 foids would feel on top of me. After all, we need to have what chad has? Am i right?
i genaraly sleep hugging my pillow, but this is other level

I used to when I was a kid.

I kinda want to try it, but I'm too afraid it's some snake oil. I like wearing unnecessarily many warm clothes, especially layered (sweaters and such) and I like them tight (I like having both tight and loose layers, but it's not an easy feat), so I may have this touch-sensitivity thing going on (normies would call it needing human touch :lul:). Also hugging pillows.

I used to work with people who have autism, I forgot all about the weighted blanket treatment!

As an aspie myself I should really look into it. I have always liked hiding under blankets lol.

no i should probably try that though

ded srs

I kinda want to try it, but I'm too afraid it's some snake oil
It (((probably))) is, tbh

I used to work with people who have autism, I forgot all about the weighted blanket treatment!

As an aspie myself I should really look into it. I have always liked hiding under blankets lol.
Warm blanket + AC on ice-cold is where it's at.
Im thinking of buying one but theyre expensive. But i feel one could help with my sleep

Well boys?
Just have a dumbbell in your blanket theory

No i dont have but i wish i had..

I have one, it’s comfy.

I snuggle with my bed sheets and my pillow before I fall asleep, imagining I'm snuggling with a warm, young fertile foid. I believe these self deceptions are necessary if you are trying to salvage the last remaining bits of sanity.

not a mentalcel but i really want one ngl

No, but I spent $900 on an adjustable mattress pad that changes temperature.

Damn dude, for real?

That sounds pretty damn cool. I would always have to cold to be completely honest with you.

Sounds really COMFY. I need something like that. I sleep on a couch pull out bed. I think there are rats running thru it. I hear something rummaging thru the night sometimes.

Is this really an autistic thing, or just a human thing? I like being covered in heavy blankets too, especially when it is cold.

I just have a standard comforter, put a pillow over my eyes, and fall asleep holding another between my arms and legs.

Seem pretty pricey. But isnt any quality mattress pricey anyways?

Yeah, the bed alone was almost 3k. But when you know you can switch from soft to hard, and hot to cold in a controller it's worth it.

Is this really an autistic thing, or just a human thing? I like being covered in heavy blankets too, especially when it is cold.
They make special weighted blankets for autistic people. Like 15-25pounds not just normal heavy blankets.