Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you guys ever kiss a girl before?

Notorious

Notorious

Recruit
★★
If so can someone give me a quick tutorial? I don't want to mess it up if I ever get the chance.

Ask your mom to help practice.

Can't help you, sorry.

Bait threads like this should be banned tbh

Press your lips against hers. Be wary that you will get a huge boner from it.

1d52

I learned from a video to wear lip balm if you ever get the chance.

Implying I wouldn't nut instantly if I kissed a girl. What do I do with my tongue though?
It's not involved unless you're french kissing. Then you wrestle with your tongues, bite her tongue, etc.

Implying I wouldn't nut instantly if I kissed a girl. What do I do with my tongue though?

Dude if you are an Incel, then this is the first and last time you're going to be kissing a girl if it happens the first time.

Stick your tongue in grab her everywhere you can do everything you can until she beats you to death.

Out of all the places you could ask this question like hmmmmmmm, i dunno? Google, askreddit, etc. and easily find an answer to this question you ask this on a forum of virgins who most have never even hugged a woman. What are you thinking?

Out of all the places you could ask this question like hmmmmmmm, i dunno? Google, askreddit, etc. and easily find an answer to this question you ask this on a forum of virgins who most have never even hugged a woman. What are you thinking?

I think I would understand it better if a fellow incel explained it to me. I've watched video tutorials before but I still don't think I get it. Sorry, I'm a lowiqcel

I think I would understand it better if a fellow incel explained it to me. I've watched video tutorials before but I still don't think I get it. Sorry, I'm a lowiqcel

How is someone who has never done it going to explain it?

How is someone who has never done it going to explain it?

I didn't think it was unfathomable for an incel to have kissed before. Nvm, I guess. I just want to feel a girl's lips against mine :(

I didn't think it was unfathomable for an incel to have kissed before. Nvm, I guess. I just want to feel a girl's lips against mine :(

I'd argue they wouldn't be much of an Incel if they've kissed a girl.

I'm too subhuman to be in the vicinity of a girl. Let alone touch one.

Best place to ask. Good job.

Don't shove your tongue down her throat, listen to the sounds she makes and how her body reacts, when she likes that you did something, do it some more. Also, early on you will generally establish who has the top lip. Biggest thing I'd say is don't worry about it, kissing comes naturally. It's just that some guys want to shove their tongues down a woman's throat and be way too rough.

I've never held a girl's hand, let alone kissed her.

Also, LOL at still having hope.

no, im not a fakecel

Girls don't kiss incels, buddy.

Never got a kiss ofc

Such a simple action that most of us can't even achieve.

Its the equivalent of never taking a shit

You'll just know what to do OP if you get the chance.

Don't shove your tongue down her throat, listen to the sounds she makes and how her body reacts, when she likes that you did something, do it some more. Also, early on you will generally establish who has the top lip. Biggest thing I'd say is don't worry about it, kissing comes naturally. It's just that some guys want to shove their tongues down a woman's throat and be way too rough.
Thanks the useless advice mr chadlite

ok chad can you fuck off now?

She kissed me on the cheek on a train ride home, she recorded it to show a guy she wanted to fuck. I was cucked so badly. She even wanted to kiss my lips but we both agreed that they were a bit dry. No she did not like me this was after she rejected me and my DUMBASS agreed to be friends

yes. just dont seem overeager, watch how much tongue is being used.

Yep, many ones, i wasn't an incel before hairloss.

You just go with the flow, no need for a tutorial.

Time to expose the fakecels with this bait thread

this should be a bannable offense tbh. why would ask incels what it feels like to kiss a girl, girls don't even want to be around us

The first time I ever kissed a girl I was so inexperienced I had no idea what I was doing that she had to ask "Are you going to kiss me?".

My true advice would be to low inhib max. Look at her as BELONGING to you, you can do with her as you please.

inb4 "fakecel out reeeee". I don't claim to be Incel and I'm only answering OP, not bragging.