Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you guys consider joining the military?

It would put you in shape, give you a job, and give you a halo effect on woman who like military men. Also if you go to combat you get the chance of dieing in an "honorable" death (more respectable than a lonely suicide) if thats what you want. Also it might give you friends during bootcamp.

I thought about it and am still considering for after uni. I just hope to get laid by some crazy chance in uni so I don't die a virgin, but that might just be too hopeful imo cause I'm running out of hope.

So would you guys consider it or have you?
Lmao @ serving your bullies

Muh "protect muh freeze peach", right?

Buddy. Sit yourself down and think, on whose side are you on?

There's two paths. Pure apostasy( direct denunciation of Islam), and belief

If you think fighting for a country which allows prostitution is worth your time them you should off yourself anyway.

You can either be one of the commenters of /r/cuckold or be the one doxxing and tormenting the aforementioned excuse for a sexual entity

Absolutely not. I'd go from incel to a militarycel. No difference. There are many subhumans who are in the military that give no halo effect whatsoever. As a matter of fact a lot of women use these men for free houses and cheat on them constantly.

Never.

KEK, this will be you OP, after findign a girl who likes "military men"

I will not defend a society that hates me.

No thanks. I'll never go to war or fight for my country.

I thought about it. I have potential. I would love training hard, going to some shit hole for one hell of a fire fight, survive and fuck a poor hook. If I fall then meh. I tried.

But I have a good reason not to join. I am too high IQ. I know (((who))) really benefits from my effort and blood
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
Good to see that some people are woke.

NEVER..

It's full of the most blue pilled cucks on earth. I couldn't cope with that much white knighting

wow you guys don't even weigh the benefits of joining the military you guys are all so fixated on the dying aspect of it JFL.

YOU GUYS ARE STILL THROWING YOUR LIVES AWAY BY JUST LDAR!

and death or even combat isn't a guarantee in military service. you guys just think "oh I'm dying for chads and stacys" or "I'm dying for the higher ups". Yet you guys don't see that you are LDAR or suiciding because of fucking chads or stacys how is it any better, at least with death through military it is viewed more honorable than quietly killing yourself is some dirty as basement.

But oh well too each their own, I just wanted to see if anyone had ever thought abut the benefits that come from military service but instead was met with a bunch of pussies to afraid to make a change even for their own benefit. (but my respect to all of you guys who have actually tried to improve your lives)

no way, I'd never do something like that

joining the military is one of the only reasons I wish i had american citizenship. / green card. There are a lot of positions I could apply for if I was an american that are in japan. which would be a lot easier than being successful enough through normal effort to live in japan. plus I'd be able to join the navy with one of my best buddies online. (who's also incel and blackpilled but doesn't identify as.)

I've actually been thinking about joining the Canadian military for a while. But I'm not sure about the benefits or opportunities it provides. (vs american which has huge travel opportunity.)

I tried but I after a few weeks in army boot camp I said fuck it and quit.
was about 12 years ago but i said fuck it too in boot camp. thankfully i got a break got sick then they found a skin problem that got me kicked out !