Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any of you got The Last of Us 2 leaks

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
I heard the protag from the first one gets murdered by a tranny and then you play as the tranny for the rest of the game. I can't find the leaks anywhere. Naughty Dog has been working overtime. If the leaks are true, at least I won't regret not playing the first one

fuck i coomed again. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have them downloaded but can't upload here.

Yeah, pic related is the shemale.
IMG 20200506 194933 01

- Joel is killed by this tr4nsg3nder woman called Abby

- Abby is the daughter? of one of the surgeons Joel killed in the first game

- Abby has this tr00n Asian bitch boy who is probably HILs brother or something.

- Jesse dies to the cult at some point idk

- Ellie girlfriend finds out she’s preggers with Jesse, how sad

- Ellie doesn’t consent to forced sexual penetration with members of Abby squad. Understandably making Ellie pissed.

- Ellie is captured by Abby. Ellie had enough and has a heated g*mer moment and butchers Abbys entire group in revenge

- You now play the game as Abby hunting down Ellie for revenge

- Ellie’s murderous rampage against the cult continues as you try to chase her

- you finally confront Ellie as Abby and kill her in a final fight

Holy shit, leaks are legit :lul: What were they thinking? ND panders to to the most fringe audiences, and those people don't even care about their games
Look at the dislikes. Everybody hates it.

Whoever leaked this is legendary. He dealt a massive blow to naughty dog that is probably costing then millions.

Look at the dislikes. Everybody hates it.

Whoever leaked this is legendary. He dealt a massive blow to naughty dog that is probably costing then millions.

Such a fall from grace

Such a fall from grace
This is going to be a massive failure for naughty dog. The game will still sell but fall short of expectations which is a failure in the eyes of stockholders and publishers. This could be the beginning of the end for them. Good fucking riddance if so. Get woke, go broke.

The leaker will go down in history as a legend. God bless whoever it was, everyone knows he's a hero.

The leaker will go down in history as a legend. God bless whoever it was, everyone knows he's a hero.
Legit. I don't recall the last time game leaks ensured so many people would never touch a game. People are happy they were spoiled, jfl

Legit. I don't recall the last time game leaks ensured so many people would never touch a game. People are happy they were spoiled, jfl
Because it's a naughty dog game (so a movie). There's no point in getting it if you know what happens, let alone the fact the story is hot tranny garbage on top of it. This is like an even gayer mgs2.

- Joel is killed by this tr4nsg3nder woman called Abby

- Abby is the daughter? of one of the surgeons Joel killed in the first game

- Abby has this tr00n Asian bitch boy who is probably HILs brother or something.

- Jesse dies to the cult at some point idk

- Ellie girlfriend finds out she’s preggers with Jesse, how sad

- Ellie doesn’t consent to forced sexual penetration with members of Abby squad. Understandably making Ellie pissed.

- Ellie is captured by Abby. Ellie had enough and has a heated g*mer moment and butchers Abbys entire group in revenge

- You now play the game as Abby hunting down Ellie for revenge

- Ellie’s murderous rampage against the cult continues as you try to chase her

- you finally confront Ellie as Abby and kill her in a final fight

Sounds like pure garbage. The first one was cool though.
Because it's a naughty dog game (so a movie). There's no point in getting it if you know what happens, let alone the fact the story is hot tranny garbage on top of it. This is like an even gayer mgs2.
Based.

No i dont tbh

Don't really care
Bored

i liked the first game even if it didn't have much replay value once you finished, but i really don't know what's going through their heads this time tbh