Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of you ever taken Benadryl before? If so what happened? Is it worth it?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I'm about to take 350mg of Benadryl as a first timer in like an hour as a 125lbs guy. I've read that this is a pretty high dose for first time with no tolerance because some others taking it for first time reported hallucinations with doses as low as 125mg.

Many people say it's nightmarish but the hallucinating does sound quiet fun to be honest & it really peaked my curiosity.

For any of you brocels who have taken high doses before what was it like? Would you recommend it?

forgot to mention I will be taking it with 162mg of DXT and 300mg of codeine for hopefully a better high.

I know that those are both central nervous system suppresants but I have a decent tolerance to opiates so I think it shouldn't be too risky.

Last edited: