Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any of you eat tendies?

I am pretty sure I don't know what a tendy is

It's just a meme at this point.

Jokes on these fuckers as tendies & dew is a US only thing.

Over here you have chicken nuggets which are terrible & mountain dew is shit as it has more sugar in it than the US version as to get licensing approval it had to be marketed as an energy drink thus changed recipe and so it's trash with not much store exposure.

I'm sick of americunts with fuck all cultural or geographical understanding of the world outside their borders due to their insular schooling system & USA #1 therefore we're the best, whatever happens elsewhere matters not mentality.

Last edited:
Tendies tendies get them now you fat ungrateful sluggish sow

I eat grilled chicken 99.5% of the time. The .5% of the time is where the chicken can count as being barely breaded.

Soda is too much sugar.

I'm a [mostly] healthy eater unlike what these faggots think.

Last edited:

I prefer nuggets

Looks like someone is projecting.

Chick Fil A tenders occasionally.

Chick Fil A tenders occasionally.
That place gets a lot of bad press due to Christian morals & not being in the overton window, not down with today's degeneracy.

normies are literal autist and can't distinguish obvious shitposting and memes from reality

I'm vegan, so I obviously don't eat chicken tendies and I don't like soy nuggets (the closest thing I've found, the shops where I do my groceries don't have soy/seitan tendies, but I'm sure such thing exists)
Mountain Dew is utter shit, perhaps we have a different recipe than the US version

I'm not even sure on what exactly it is, but if it's some burger shit then I never ate it

Meanwhile these fags would be the first ones to call us racists if we made fun of blacks eating water melon and KFC.

normies are literal autist and can't distinguish obvious shitposting and memes from reality

I'm vegan, so I obviously don't eat chicken tendies and I don't like soy nuggets (the closest thing I've found, the shops where I do my groceries don't have soy/seitan tendies, but I'm sure such thing exists)
Mountain Dew is utter shit, perhaps we have a different recipe than the US version
Country? UK has an altered recipe, tried some from Germany imports of proper recipe & it was completely different, what I liked about it was it was not overly carbonated, it was more spring water than fizzy & thus easy to go down, uk is carbonated everything & I detest it as it gives you gas coming back up the throat & can burn going down.
I didn't know him haha

View: https://youtu.be/YKAlLrLHH3s

Country? UK has an altered recipe, tried some from Germany imports of proper recipe & it was completely different, what I liked about it was it was not overly carbonated, it was more spring water than fizzy & thus easy to go down, uk is carbonated everything & I detest it as it gives you gas coming back up the throat & can burn going down.
Poland
all our products are watered down tbh

Poland
Check a can or bottle for place of manufacture. It's in bottle form only here & made over here & utter shite. It's dew in name only.
Poland
Uk products in the soft drink category contain too much sugar & carbonation. I'd like to see a soft drink made with spring water for adults.

enjoying the european counterpart occasionally.

no, I cook from scratch

Like almost everything else Redditors say, it's an extremely Americanized stereotype that fails to take into account the diversity of the incel community.

Raising cain chain restaurants specialize in the best tenders around but even at best , chicken tender is a bland tasting protein like soy.
My newest obsession is banquet frozen nashville hot chicken thigh & legs which is better than most restaurant even better than KFC nashville.

American mass barn raised chicken is the most diseased animals on earth.

Over the border Mexican charcoal grilled chicken are amazing though.

At least 60 to 70% of my protein are Angus beef roast at $3 a lb which is about the same or less than chicken breasts.

Last edited:
Like almost everything else Redditors say, it's an extremely Americanized stereotype that fails to take into account the diversity of the incel community.
Sterotype - All Indian men are creepy sexual predators but all incels are white supremacists but racial profiling is bad & you need to improve your personality yet a whole nation has bad personality but they're not incel as they're not white.....so it goes in circles.

I eat self cooked meals mostly.

Pickled fish sounds gross.

Sterotype - All Indian men are creepy sexual predators but all incels are white supremacists but racial profiling is bad & you need to improve your personality yet a whole nation has bad personality but they're not incel as they're not white.....so it goes in circles.

Crazy thing about Reddit is how they can generalise Indians like that but the very same users are super SJWs when it comes to black people or LGBTs. It's astounding how programmed they are and how they suppress their true thoughts even online when it comes to corporate media designated victim groups

Redditors keep claiming we're neckbeards who eat tendies and mountain dew. But aren't the reddit soys closer to that stereotype? They're the doughy losers who eat tendies and live in their mother's basement. Personally I'm a sand nigger, I eat pickled fish.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k5km97/incel_rebellion_my_ass_who_would_make_tendies_for/

What worthless impudence. How they always think that incels are grotesquely bloated Amerimutts. I don't even know what fucking Tendies are. Jfl.

Furthermore, I love how the narrative shifts between "Le Dangerous Inkler" who poses a threat towards innocent girls that need protection from the self declared internet police and "Incels are too inept to do something anyways, let's make fun about them anyways and poke the bear!" - it's almost as if they are begging for more violent outbursts.

am I the only popeye's eatin nigger in here

I am pretty sure I don't know what a tendy is
It's a piece of deep-fried chicken meat with a crispy layer without any bones inside of it.

Oh so sort of like boneless pizza.
Well pizza is just crust on the bottom with topping atop. In the case of chicken tendies it's just the meat is inside and the layer around it is the skin. Think of it like chicken nuggets. It's the same.

what even is a tendie

Well pizza is just crust on the bottom with topping atop. In the case of chicken tendies it's just the meat is inside and the layer around it is the skin. Think of it like chicken nuggets. It's the same.
Autistic humour, I know what they are.

I like tendies, tendies are based :feelscomfy:

I gots fried fishies not chicken tendies fucking shit I want the chicken tendies now fuck this life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back