Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of y’all ever read mein keimpf.

Frenchnibba

Frenchnibba

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
★★★
Is it worth a read?

brutal noreplypill

Pretty boring tbh

no and it's probably not worth it

maybe i'll listen to the audiobook at the gym

Read parts about Jews. That's it. Not worth a read for me personally

Remind me and I'll link you a site you can download it free tomorrow

Aye I read a bit of it. It was pretty boring. He was going on about arguing with fellow labourers and how he was always right an he liked to go to the opera house of whatever it's called. This was when he was in Vienna.

Only if they'll make the audiobook

Why should I read the book of a bluepilled race coper?

Is it worth a read?

No, but I had a lot of time to study the wrinkles on your moms pussy when I fucked her last night.

It's a quick read, you should go for it, even if just to have it done once. If you want something more rational, read "For My Legionaries " by Corneliu Codreanu. He was a romanian hardcore christian fascist. He was completely against violence and won the heart of the people by doing community work that the leftist government of romania at the time couldn't provide. He also pushed for personal responsiblity among other things.
Like people fixing the streets and potholes themselves, in a united effort of the people, instead of waiting for some incompetent system to do it for them.
Eventually he got too powerful and they killed him and buried his body under a 6 feet concrete slab.

Amazon product ASIN 1682044009

Its a book about politics and thats all

The Ford translation is the best.

Art of War was better