Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any ocdcel with intrusive thoughts here?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
★★★★★
I have the most degenerate thoughts and they make me sick daily, I have tried to cope by learning more about my OCD and why I have such a range of disgusting stuff spewing from my brain… I feel like I’m trying to cope and that’s just who I am, but the problem with that is I realized that I feel physically disgusted when it happens, and take no pleasure in them, I know that with diagnosed ocd patients like me, they actually represent the biggest fears and disgust from someone’s brain… being non-nt is literal hell I’m currently burning under Satan’s wrath and being manipulated by an omniscient god that transcends through my brain

TlDr : Being non-nt is divine punishment

I have severe OCD. It torments me all throughout the day in many ways usually

I have severe OCD. It torments me all throughout the day in many ways usually
I have periods where I can’t do basic tasks because I’m acting on my compulsions all the time, as well as rituals to convince myself of things. I also think I might have the most vile subtype of OCD too…

I have periods where I can’t do basic tasks because I’m acting on my compulsions all the time, as well as rituals to convince myself of things. I also think I might have the most vile subtype of OCD too…
Was the same for me as a kid and as an early teen. It's a bit better now, but it's still awful. It often tells me shit like, "Flip that light switch 3x or you're gonna get in a car accident when you leave", or "Don't eat this particular spoonful of food, or you're gonna be throwing up later". I hate it man. I fucking hate it so much

What is the vile subtype

Its weird because when I take SSRI's then my OCD gets a lot worse. And apparently SSRI's are used to treat it. Never worked for me.

What is the vile subtype
pocd, or the fear of becoming a p3do. I have intrusive thoughts about someone transforming me into a pedophile, thoughts about castrating myself chemically to avoid getting transformed, I have intense fear of experiencing arousal from minors overall.. I have read lots of essays on ocd that says intrusive thoughts usually means that one’s biggest fears and disgust is revealed through these said thoughts

I'm not going to pretend I'm an all-knowing guy but OCD seems to be related to excess glutamate signaling. You could try N-Acetylcysteine as a supplement and you could try keto diet.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an all-knowing guy but OCD seems to be related to excess glutamate signaling. You could try N-Acetylcysteine as a supplement and you could try keto diet.
I don’t know if i’m just lucky, but when I have intense intrusive thoughts and compulsions, they tend to be very intense but not last very long, only a few days at most. Still, it’s literal hell when it happens because I can’t shake them off unless I stimulate myself with something else

i had really really bad OCD for 3 years straight but after years of suffering and trying to manipulate my brain i just found an exploit to make the thoughts go away.

What is the vile subtype
Pure O; developed a very rare eye condition in my good eye that usually usually happens to old fucks, and it cannot be treated because I'll likely go blind if it fails. I've been obsessing over it even after my ophthalmologist visit. I would randomly break when I see it, which I remedied by covering it with an eyepatch. I sought help on Soyddit, but they only told me that I'd "get used to it" just like my doctor said even though it's been a year.

pocd, or the fear of becoming a p3do. I have intrusive thoughts about someone transforming me into a pedophile, thoughts about castrating myself chemically to avoid getting transformed, I have intense fear of experiencing arousal from minors overall.. I have read lots of essays on ocd that says intrusive thoughts usually means that one’s biggest fears and disgust is revealed through these said thoughts
Brutal. Do you think you might be a closeted pedo?

Do you know what the usual prescription for ocd is like? Do you have experience with the medication?
ik someone who does. usually a high dose of an antidepressant and a low dose of an antipsychotic

I’m certain that I am not, because the intrusive thoughts never contain childs but more abstracts concepts such as getting “magically” transformed into one, someone forcing me by altering my brain chemical composition and developing into a pedo. But even after saying this, I feel no relief at all, because the paranoia i’m living through is still very present

Curious to know your thoughts though… if someone said they had intense fear of getting transformed/changing into a p3do, would you think they’re just closeted? Does anyone questioning themselves at one point by fear or by compulsion a p3dophile to you?

Curious to know your thoughts though… if someone said they had intense fear of getting transformed/changing into a p3do, would you think they’re just closeted? Does anyone questioning themselves at one point by fear or by compulsion a p3dophile to you?
Not necessarily but I do think its possible such individuals could be closeted pedophiles

Not necessarily but I do think its possible such individuals could be closeted pedophiles
I think that exact fear of the small possibility of being a closeted pedophile is at the basis of most people suffering with p-ocd, but i’m one of the least worse cases, i’ve read people literally “mistakenly” ejaculating to these thoughts (mostly females) and I have a hard time understanding how this can even happen if you’re not attracted at all…

If I said what I really thought on this forum what horrific torture should happen to teenage girl I would be banned (in mein kraft)

Pure O; developed a very rare eye condition in my good eye that usually usually happens to old fucks, and it cannot be treated because I'll likely go blind if it fails. I've been obsessing over it even after my ophthalmologist visit. I would randomly break when I see it, which I remedied by covering it with an eyepatch. I sought help on Soyddit, but they only told me that I'd "get used to it" just like my doctor said even though it's been a year.
What is pure o? And you mean floaters? I've had lots of floaters since I was 16 . You don't get used to it completely but you stop caring about them eventually. But sometimes I still mistake a floater for a spider or fly