Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any nuclearEngineerCel here?

i doubt if anyone of us have enough IQ to do shit like that. i heard that only the top tier students manage to work in things like these but having one who do shit like that would be cool asf

i doubt if anyone of us have enough IQ to do shit like that. i heard that only the top tier students manage to work in things like these but having one who do shit like that would be cool asf
yeah yeah

It used to be an interest of mine, never got too deep into it though.

Eh the average worker is a midwit. The actual high iq people usually work on research and design.

Eh the average worker is a midwit. The actual high iq people usually work on research and design.
research and design heh.

i'm forming a new country in mars. wanna come and join? it will be a nuclear powered nation.
I can buy a plane ticket to Kazakhstan. I cannot buy a plane ticket to Mars.

agreed. only mega IQ moggers can do it

tbh if they got paid more I would aim to be one