Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any night drinking thread

You're not gonna believe this but I have been 4 days sober
full

Same, I have been trying to quit many times. I try to aim at a week now but it's hard
I haven't done a week in like two years Finnbro

I haven't done a week in like two years Finnbro
Damn, we're both alcoholics :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
But how hasn't your liver been fucked up and how can you still hold your shit?
I'm starting to have problems with them.
Especially when I drink 4-5 days straight, I can't hold my shit at all.
And when I say drink, I usually am close to blackout or blacked out. Not just sipping beer

How about night reeferino smoking?

Fuck I'm hungover. I suck at self control. If I buy it it's going down. Taking nauzene to keep from puking. I'm just going to literally LDAR for the night.

My insides are probably going to shit.
Damn, we're both alcoholics :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
But how hasn't your liver been fucked up and how can you still hold your shit?
I'm starting to have problems with them.
Especially when I drink 4-5 days straight, I can't hold my shit at all.
And when I say drink, I usually am close to blackout or blacked out. Not just sipping beer
Blacking out is brutal. I usually wind up screaming and breaking stuff.

Any drugmaxxers here? Currently close to getting me another 11g of greens boyo

Half a Burnett's fifth left from my solo birthday bash. RIP liver. Blackout imminent

Drinking a Miller High Life.

Asahi Dry 6 pack. $2.99

I only drink on the weekends
my liver is not what it used to be

Pounding brewskis Friday morning hopefully Coronachan don't get me

Actually hopefully she does

I'll probably drink as usual, but it's gotten very stale. It's exactly the same every weekend. I drink vodka + beer + lemonade mix, or a screwdriver or any other simple vodka mix. Then I get tipsy while watching friday's anime. Then I get drunk and make shitty threads here or play dota 2 ability draft. Then I drink some more and pass out or play dota 2 ability draft and then pass out. Sometimes I switch it up by watching anime while wasted, something like Kaiji or Ichigo Mashimaro until I pass out.

Anyway, it's getting stale like the rest of my life, which is why I'm hoping for the best regarding Corona-chan. And by best I mean it destroying society. But being realistic, the kill rate might be too low unfortunately. So I should find a new drunk cope and continue my controlled alcoholism, since the only realistic other options are severe alcoholism or drugs or rope

I'll probably drink as usual, but it's gotten very stale. It's exactly the same every weekend. I drink vodka + beer + lemonade mix, or a screwdriver or any other simple vodka mix. Then I get tipsy while watching friday's anime. Then I get drunk and make shitty threads here or play dota 2 ability draft. Then I drink some more and pass out or play dota 2 ability draft and then pass out. Sometimes I switch it up by watching anime while wasted, something like Kaiji or Ichigo Mashimaro until I pass out.

Anyway, it's getting stale like the rest of my life, which is why I'm hoping for the best regarding Corona-chan. And by best I mean it destroying society. But being realistic, the kill rate might be too low unfortunately. So I should find a new drunk cope and continue my controlled alcoholism, since the only realistic other options are severe alcoholism or drugs or rope
I wish I could be like that. I tend to go all out.

I don't drink. I prefer smoking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back