Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any night drinking thread

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I miss old /r9k/ and Samson, so I want to start these back up. What are you drinking tonight? For me it's a Genesee Cream Ale, a Yeungling, and 2 Peach 4 Lokos (only flavor Walmart had). Halfway thru the first 4 Loko and downed the other two. I may have to switch to liquor soon. Tolerance is over 9000. Only started this binge an hour ago

I have an alcohol problem

I have an alcohol problem
You too?
full

Stop drinking liquid cancer

4 pack of Steelie pints tonight. $3.47. My current state doesn't sell 40s

I don't drink man

Documenting the time of each drink tonight autistically. Trying to not black out and get in trouble so much

Wish I had enough money to buy alcohol tbh

Just tried drinking Vermouth straight...

Desperate for a buzz cope.

We need night drinking voice chats. I can't tell if you're really drunk through text.

I would need to pay 1/6 of my monthly income for 10 pack of beer, over for thirdworldcels
I just assembled it from loose gas station cans and bottles. One brand goes $1 for 24 oz

Can you homebrew?

We need night drinking voice chats. I can't tell if you're really drunk through text.
Not yet working on it

Last edited:
Let's get it done. A lot of us don't have friends or only have a few normie friends who aren't blackpilled, it will be a good opportunity for us to NTmaxx.

No, I buy a 24 pack of coors lite.
It's a nice idea. I'm afraid of using my voice bcuz doxx but I don't think it will matter soon. I was asking Musophobia if he could since it seems expensive in his country (Canada?)

It's a nice idea. I'm afraid of using my voice bcuz doxx but I don't think it will matter soon.
You can use a voice changer, but it's probably not necessary. I won't be afraid to use my own voice, there's almost a 0% chance of me getting doxxed from only my voice. FaceandLMS would've veen doxxed long ago if it was so easy.
I was asking Musophobia if he could since it seems expensive in his country (Canada?)
Alcohol is expensive there?

Just when you thought cuckanada couldn't be worse.
I wish I had a different handle btw. People are always calling me out and digging up old posts on my height. Truthfully I don't know what it's like to be short but I know what it's like to not keep friends and be with women

Whatever. Getting more after this. Fuck xmas. Fuck life
Screenshot 20191225 213735 Samsung Notes

Btw my tagline is things my siblings have actually said to me

Last edited:
Rate muh drinking stack 2night

Attachments

• 20200104_232602_resize_48.jpg
    20200104_232602_resize_48.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 15
My islammaxxing days still have me avoiding alcohol

My islammaxxing days still have me avoiding alcohol
I was Mormonmaxxing until 3 years ago. Now I LOVE to drink. It's a good cope until the (((boyim in blue))) find you. Then you just keep drinking after you get freed from your last public intoxication of the year. FUCK PIGS!!!!!!
LOL No foid in sight. This is my br door so maybe that's why
Based, get drunk and punch some foids.
No foids in sight. Maybe this is why.
20200104 233825 compress68

Last edited:
Does cherry coke count? :soy:

Drinking again. Too much. I predict 17 2nite

I love Kaiserdom Hefe-Weizen. I'm having some Peroni

Molly and/or coke >>> alcohol

Don't know that shit

Fakecel chad can get that shit. Say hi to chads at tha party!!!

I'm just friends with some dealers, I'm a 27 year old virgin so idk how I'm a fakecel.

Just picked up a Wine Cube from Target. This stuff is strongly flavored. Hard to chug. 3 liters for $17. Not a bad deal

I'm drinking pepsi rn tbh

Our local alcolholcel @FinnCel

Nothing because I can't afford it

Just save up!
Alcohol prices are giga expensive in Cuckada. Plus rent is like 50% of my income. Much rather save for other things rather than alcohol which will make me addicted and fat tbh

I thought my vino (Pinot Grigio) was 12.5% abv - it turns out its 13.5%!
Alcohol prices are giga expensive in Cuckada. Plus rent is like 50% of my income. Much rather save for other things rather than alcohol which will make me addicted and fat tbh
Move to burgerland. I think Abdullah NoAl'kahallah took ova yo gov
Drunk bump on wine. Guess I have 2 wait 4 a bump 2 work

Last edited:
Beer whiskey and weed thx for showing me im not the only one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back