Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any newer/old GrAYcels that have no pfp and less than 1000 posts are fakecels

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
I find so many grAYcel profiles that are either new, which i cant really blame them for not immediately postmaxxing like in sewers in or sum shit, but goddamn the ones i find where they joined like a year or 2 ago with that stupid ass Letter as their profile pic and barely any posts shows me that they are most likely FAKECEL INFILTRATOR LURKING FAGGOTS!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE TO EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE!!! YOU WRITE A PARAGRAPH OF YOUR BULLSHIT STORY OF WHY YOURE AN INKWELL TO THE MODS JUST SO THEY CAN APPROVE ENTRY!!!!!! FUCK OFFF YOU LURKING PIECE OF CUNT SHIT! Lazy bastards that dont customize they profile to make them stand out from other cels is just annoying as hell, i like seeing other brocels even if they are new show that they can be original and that they actual spend time on this site cause only real KKHV neets/wagies/inkwells do that, IF YOU ARE A grAYcel reading this with years on your profile, a pathetic amount of posts, just know i fucking hate you, stupid piece of shits man, i would laser you in fucking half/ or crush your skull with my bare hands if i had John's powers irl, sorry mods im really not trying to create/start an anomisty battle with grAYcels, but FUCK! do i hate seeing their inactivity and showing they give no fucks about engaging with fellow brocels here that have zero friends (like me) irl, this forum is most of cels in here only social interaction, and id wish that interaction to be only with actual inkwells.

Seeing that banned toilet "TheIncelPill" in appeals whom joined back in 2017 that managed to lurk on this site and just only recently got banned, guess what? she had no pfp and barely over 1k posts, lazy sack of shit toilets man, they cant even help but exposes themselves after awhile, the blackpill and seeing men hate womens true nature makes their brains short circuit and they lose the ability to disguise themselves, i hate even knowing they lurk on here with fake inkwell accounts, i hate the majority of grAYcels, and i hate not being able to be breastfed by Elizabeth olsen, thats all brocels. :cryfeels::feelshmm:

based OP, no avi, glowie under covered

they dont even put effort in their avi

I'm just not a social guy, in person or online :fuk:
Also we can't post in the sewers anymore, I think the cutoff is 400 posts.

But you guys like me, right?

s
I find so many grAYcel profiles that are either new, which i cant really blame them for not immediately postmaxxing like in sewers in or sum shit, but goddamn the ones i find where they joined like a year or 2 ago with that stupid ass Letter as their profile pic and barely any posts shows me that they are most likely FAKECEL INFILTRATOR LURKING FAGGOTS!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE TO EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE!!! YOU WRITE A PARAGRAPH OF YOUR BULLSHIT STORY OF WHY YOURE AN INKWELL TO THE MODS JUST SO THEY CAN APPROVE ENTRY!!!!!! FUCK OFFF YOU LURKING PIECE OF CUNT SHIT! Lazy bastards that dont customize they profile to make them stand out from other cels is just annoying as hell, i like seeing other brocels even if they are new show that they can be original and that they actual spend time on this site cause only real KKHV neets/wagies/inkwells do that, IF YOU ARE A grAYcel reading this with years on your profile, a pathetic amount of posts, just know i fucking hate you, stupid piece of shits man, i would laser you in fucking half/ or crush your skull with my bare hands if i had John's powers irl, sorry mods im really not trying to create/start an anomisty battle with grAYcels, but FUCK! do i hate seeing their inactivity and showing they give no fucks about engaging with fellow brocels here that have zero friends (like me) irl, this forum is most of cels in here only social interaction, and id wish that interaction to be only with actual inkwells.

Seeing that banned toilet "TheIncelPill" in appeals whom joined back in 2017 that managed to lurk on this site and just only recently got banned, guess what? she had no pfp and barely over 1k posts, lazy sack of shit toilets man, they cant even help but exposes themselves after awhile, the blackpill and seeing men hate womens true nature makes their brains short circuit and they lose the ability to disguise themselves, i hate even knowing they lurk on here with fake inkwell accounts, i hate the majority of grAYcels, and i hate not being able to be breastfed by Elizabeth olsen, thats all brocels. :cryfeels::feelshmm:
640px-Elizabeth_Olsen_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Hello fellow glowie

some of us have a life outside of internet forums, like careers and university

some of us have a life outside of internet forums, like careers and university
pfft, fakecel trait tbh if u attend a university and have friends irl, real inkwells dont go outside other than to be a wagie or nightwalk hoping to get ambushed by a mountain lion

Would do a face reveal to prove my truecel status. But fakecels here will prob mock me

Relevant yet again