Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any namecels here?

P

PAIN

Banned
-
[size=medium]when I was born, my fucking stupid parents gave me an ugly name. it was so bad, I was always emberassed to introduce myself. I was always nervous when I had to hear it loud. always anxious when I had to say it or hear it. [/size]

[size=medium]it just made my life so much harder. it's such a shitty name. it doesn't even sound like a name. my retarded parents just had to give me this shit. [size=medium]this name ruined my fucking life.[/size][/size]

[size=medium]I hate my fucking parents. they're fucking idiots. [/size]

[size=medium]they deserve death.[/size]

I have a name thats both very incel and very chaddy. Many famous ppl throughout history who have this name, but I know a few ppl with the same name and they are all incel

You can guess my name from my name here, it's a pretty Chad name tbh

Name doesn't affect attraction wtf is this cope.

Nah, I like my name.

name is important, you fucking idiots. it's a part of who you are. 

having a shitty name = big fail. I'd go as far as saying shitty name = death sentence.

You can literally go and change your name. It isn't even expensive or hard to do.

Nah, I like my name. I can see women getting turned off by your name if it's something beyond retarded or some girly name.

If you don't like your name you can legally change it.

Naaah, i´m actualy glad that they named me Peter. It´s a high tier name.

Namecel? Yeah that’s not a thing. If you can’t get laid it’s because you’re ugly. If chad has a goofy name then girls giggle and think it’s cute.

zGVp1EA.gif

zGVp1EA.gif

zGVp1EA.gif

zGVp1EA.gif

zGVp1EA.gif

MayorOfKekville said:
Namecel? Yeah that’s not a thing. If you can’t get laid it’s because you’re ugly. If chad has a goofy name then girls giggle and think it’s cute.

I'm not talking about getting laid, you stupid fucking idiot. I'm talking about life in general, you fucking retard.

who the fuk talked about getting laid? ugly name is ugly name, regardless of who you are. having ugly name just fucking sucks.

learn to read, faggot.

My name is very average name

I have one of the most Chaddest names ever.

There are no namecels and there are no nameslayers (JFL)

But it can be a disadvantage. I have a foreign name and mean girls used that to mock the shit out of me when I was schoolceling.

IronMike said:
You can guess my name from my name here, it's a pretty Chad name tbh

Your name is Iron? slayer tbh

names that have alliteration are always chad.

Aaron Ashford
Ben Byer
Chad Cromer
Jason Jackson

I used to be embarrassed of my real name too, so ever since I started using the internet at the fine age of 9, I would always use fake western names. Only a couple of years ago I started using my real name, and people always - well, girls did - complimented me on my name, they said I had a nice name. So there's that. Of course these were SJW girls, but it's still nice to hear.

IronMike said:
names that have alliteration are always chad.

Aaron Ashford
Ben Byer
Chad Cromer
Jason Jackson

those names are trash.

i can't even say my name correctly

My name is obscure Georgian traditional name.

Yes but i made it shorter lol

Poindexter
Sheldon
Cooper

SUPERCEL said:
Poindexter
Sheldon
Cooper

Sheldon! Fuck Eugene as the typicel name.