Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any motorbikecels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I’m thinking of getting a motorbike. MGTOW men always talk about how much fun they are. Can anyone confirm?

After I pay off my car I want a Honda CBR

I find the MGTOW who ride motorbikes are the ones who condescend on YouTueb the most (namely Colttaine). I just associate MGTOW bikers with guys who are out of touch. Watch the Thinking Ape video "Current State of the Manosphere" for an example.

Yeah here is mine

@LastGerman thoughts?

I want this one
A19D0556 5D4D 4811 A1BD 9B59DBF77AD0

I hate motorcycles they are unnecerssarily loud but I also hate loud sounds probably because of my aspergers so I usually yell 'FAG' to bikers when they ride by not intentionally but because I get so angry I snap they interupts my serenity and philosophical thinking with that unnecerssary loud vehicles.

Seriously South Park is on point in this episode about bikers.

Former Motorbikecel here, Bought pic related in October. It was fun while it lasted, but I almost didn't make it to 2020. Ran out of lean in this curve going about 40 mph( I did this turn everyday in a much bigger car so I thought I can totally do this on the motorcycle.) and hit the curb and the bike fell on me. I walked it off with minor bruise and a purple dick(had gear on) and I thought the bike did too(it had bent handle bars and crash guards) Took it too a shop and everything connecting the front wheel to the rest of the bike was slightly bent.( It wasn't noticeable unless you looked at it from an angle) bike was totaled.

I still plan on buying a motorcycle, but only if I haven't found a gf to betabux in my 30s.

IMG 20200102 084755   Copy

It was fun as hell though. It's like owning a lambo without having to pay as much for it.
Pic related could go 0-60 in less than 3 seconds and this was bone stock.

Last edited:
I will in the future. I will buy either a honda africa twin , or bmw s1000rr

I ran both CBR150 & CBR600 in Pattaya and it was fun. Another plus for SEA its possible to have and drive moto there without driver license.

Its a good cope, esp. more powerful(CBR600) version:

I don't own a motorbike but I've ridden one (by myself). It was an automatic.

Let me tell you OP, in those 20 minutes, you feel free. I'd definitely recommend it and if you have a countryside/place with very little cars and decent weather :feelsohh:

I want a motorcycle over a car. Being in the open air is much better than being stuck in the confines of a car imo. I'd get a speed bike and go as fast as possible.

Im planing on getting a cheap one

If there's one good thing about being in curryland, its getting Royal Enfields. Im going to buy one and travel the entire length of the curryland countryside like Guevara did in spicland.

I would buy a motorcycle if I didn't have to save money for maxillofacial surgery

I have motorized bicycle