Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Millenial Incels still around?

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
Or has everyone roped by now? 28-year old incel here. Felt like reminiscing about the 'goold old days', before the progressive clampdown raging all across the web, before the dark times.. I remember when we used to own 4chan, it was basically an incel forum and foids would be called out on sight. Then the normies invaded and we got cordoned to /r9k/, then moved to Wizardchan, then that blew up too. I remember when the MGTOW videos ( They weren't cringe like later MGTOW, they were basically all blackpillers and discussions of inherent female behavior ) were popular on Youtube like Coltaine, ThinkingApe, etc. and women would meekly attempt to do damage control in the comments after tens of thousands of people were getting blackpilled, including beta normies.

There's practically nothing left now. There are incel kids who'll never even know how things used to be.

What is your definition of a millennial?

Please don’t give that 1981-1996 inaccurate answer because it’s inconclusive it’s and marketing propaganda

I think all of that died in 2012 when a lot of things became too mainstream gen z incels and normies will experience constant gaslighting

What is your definition of a millennial?

Please don’t give that 1981-1996 inaccurate answer because it’s inconclusive it’s and marketing propaganda

I think all of that died in 2012 when a lot of things became too mainstream gen z incels and normies will experience constant gaslighting

Well I guess I was going by that definition since that's the only one I know about, and I'm not really a zoomer for sure, but I guess even better than the generational thing would be the Wizard milestone of becoming a Wizard when you reach 30 years old as a virgin, and anyone close to that age was considered an elder basically.

Well I guess I was going by that definition since that's the only one I know about, and I'm not really a zoomer for sure, but I guess even better than the generational thing would be the Wizard milestone of becoming a Wizard when you reach 30 years old as a virgin, and anyone close to that age was considered an elder basically.
What's yours?

There’s 1981-2000, 1981-1998, 1981-1992, 1982-2004

People born in 98 are often marked as the end of that generation and there’s the Zillienal thing for kids born in 99’ and 00’ so I use 1981-1998 one jfl. There’s no real change except online spaces move away from their purposes like 4chan did

I use 1981-1998

Which is only two years from the OP's interpretation. Not really a difference.

Anyways, his point seemed to be oldcels (late 20's to wizards) are likely to be millennials which is pretty much true regardless of which definition one runs with.

Well as I've said, I'm 28, born in 1993. Shit, I remember back from my early teenage years the time when the Internet itself was like 50% in our sphere of influence, when the sayings like "A woman on the internet? Ha ha ha!" were legit and you could freely talk about women and their hypergamy and male virginity/being an incel pretty much wherever you wanted to, and count on quite a few men to echo the same sentiments to boot. Of course there were also always middle-aged software developer normies/dads and the occassional women, but we had safe space in like half the place. Of course that was before social media itself and when normies still considered computer knowledge to be 'for nerds'.

Teenage incels right now probably have it even worse on the internet than in real life, imagine that.

Last edited:
I think its mostly zoomers here who will be gone soon enough once they score pussy in college or something like that, but Im pretty sure there are at least a few millennials and older here on Incels.is

29 year old here.

Or has everyone roped by now? 28-year old incel here. Felt like reminiscing about the 'goold old days', before the progressive clampdown raging all across the web, before the dark times.. I remember when we used to own 4chan, it was basically an incel forum and foids would be called out on sight. Then the normies invaded and we got cordoned to /r9k/, then moved to Wizardchan, then that blew up too. I remember when the MGTOW videos ( They weren't cringe like later MGTOW, they were basically all blackpillers and discussions of inherent female behavior ) were popular on Youtube like Coltaine, ThinkingApe, etc. and women would meekly attempt to do damage control in the comments after tens of thousands of people were getting blackpilled, including beta normies.

There's practically nothing left now. There are incel kids who'll never even know how things used to be.
I'm 29. Right here with you pal.

28 here, 2012-2013 /r9k/ was a very comfy time for me. Wizardchan is ok but the pacing is very slow, like sending a letter.

I often wonder how many of us from that era eventually lost our virginities and moved on as we headed into our 20's, and how many of us are still rotting.

Were you around for the early eggman days?

Last edited:
28 here, 2012-2013 /r9k/ was a very comfy time for me. Wizardchan is ok but the pacing is very slow, like sending a letter.

I often wonder how many of us from that era eventually lost our virginities and moved on as we headed into our 20's, and how many of us are still rotting.

Eggman was the original St.Blackops2cel.

24 Here and /r9k/ used to be great back in 2013. It was just a little corner for outcasts to chill, and everyone knew it.

31 here. Yeah, I do miss the older internet as well

Hmm i am from that time when i was too scared to sign up for 4chan because it was filled with hackers:feelsEhh::feelsEhh: Around 2009ish time,i was on Myspace, Friendster and a goddamn site called Kidzworld :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Pretty much all normie mainstream stuff

Eggman was the original St.Blackops2cel.
What's he up to these days? Making music out of his aunts basement still?
24 Here and /r9k/ used to be great back in 2013. It was just a little corner for outcasts to chill, and everyone knew it.
Yep, it was so comfy and the board was mostly left in peace. No tranny threads and very little in the way of e-foids too.
31 here. Yeah, I do miss the older internet as well
2007 was a turning point in my opinion, sure I was only 13 at the time but I'd been online since I was very young and suddenly everyone I knew was getting personal laptops and wifi. Before then you'd have to use the family PC downstairs in front of everyone. People who'd called me nerd in the past were now signing up to social networks and making fun of outcasts for resisting.

Last edited:
Is 25 millennial incel?

I am 30 but I identify as a boomer, a transboomer

I'm 32

Being able to experience the pre-2008 internet is one thing I am actually grateful for in life. Back then the people that spent a ton of time online were nerds, losers and outcasts, some of which were even girls and back then those girls weren't driven insane with online attention like they are now. Back then giving out real life information was actually frowned upon so there was a sort of anonymity that made things feel more equal and the people in general were usually more laid back and friendly, even if the internet humor was kind of dumb.

Then smartphones came out and social media exploded so every normalfag is constantly glued to their phone spamming pictures of themselves and spreading their stupid opinions far and wide.

its mostly zoomers here who will be gone soon enough once they score pussy in college or something like
They won't score shit. College is not some magical place where foids suddenly become open minded and fuck non-Chads.

we have plenty of oldcels here so yeah.i am not one though

i browsed r9k back in 2015(maybe in 2014 too can't remember),and the place was already a mess but after 2016 it got way worse causing me to leave the site. also most of 4chan is incredibly degenerate so i can't really browse it since it easily brings a man to sin.most people here who have lurid pics i immediatedly block.

What's he up to these days? Making music out of his aunts basement still?

Yep, it was so comfy and the board was mostly left in peace. No tranny threads and very little in the way of e-foids too.

2007 was a turning point in my opinion, sure I was only 13 at the time but I'd been online since I was very young and suddenly everyone I knew was getting personal laptops and wifi. Before then you'd have to use the family PC downstairs in front of everyone. People who'd called me nerd in the past were now signing up to social networks and making fun of outcasts for resisting.

eggy still has his soundcloud and he probably still has insta or twitter.i know a lot of his twiter accounts were banned so yeah.

eggy still has his soundcloud and he probably still has insta or twitter.i know a lot of his twiter accounts were banned so yeah.
Wow, he's looking different to say the least.

i remember browsing /pol/, /tv/, /mu/ and /lit/ in 2011, shit that took some time of my life through late teens and early adulthood
i remember when being "redpilled" was knewing about jewish trickery and was a term not associated with manosphere

checking in bro.

I turned 32 last month, still virgin and kissless. I don't know the scene though, I used to just visit Finnish places.

I'm 32

Being able to experience the pre-2008 internet is one thing I am actually grateful for in life. Back then the people that spent a ton of time online were nerds, losers and outcasts, some of which were even girls and back then those girls weren't driven insane with online attention like they are now. Back then giving out real life information was actually frowned upon so there was a sort of anonymity that made things feel more equal and the people in general were usually more laid back and friendly, even if the internet humor was kind of dumb.

Then smartphones came out and social media exploded so every normalfag is constantly glued to their phone spamming pictures of themselves and spreading their stupid opinions far and wide.
I hate that websites are now made for phones and not computers!!!!!

27. Just imagine the long, long empty life ahead

30, I used to browse 4chan and I think that's how I found eggy in 2016. That's way back when I still had hope before I was :blackpill:pill'd

35 here, millennial. Beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, many are too young to remember what the internet was like before it became censored everywhere.

35 here, millennial. Beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, many are too young to remember what the internet was like before it became censored everywhere.
brutal agepill. Do you think if you were born 20 years prior to your birth, you'd be incel?