Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Magic the gathering players?

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
★★★★★
i play modern and just proxy if too pricey. any other MTG cels?

i play other TCGs aswell

No but I want to get into it. It seems interesting.

i play yugioh

No but I want to get into it. It seems interesting.
look for a local game store and see what format they play, ask around many MTG players want new blood.

I have a Wort Boggart Auntie commander deck that's pretty good

I have a Wort Boggart Auntie commander deck that's pretty good
i play hazezon and oloro most of the time, got more decks aswell thanks proxies

i play traptrix, going to get a more powerful deck soon just waiting til the next banlist
got traptix aswell, played them since hat. any other decks? and for how long have you played?

Based traptrix enjoyer
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Images 78

got traptix aswell, played them since hat. any other decks? and for how long have you played?
i only just got back into it after not playing for years. im getting used to all the new mechanics pretty quickly though. traptrix is my only deck, im saving up to splurge on a meta deck :feelshmm::feelshmm:

i only just got back into it after not playing for years. im getting used to all the new mechanics pretty quickly though. traptrix is my only deck, im saving up to splurge on a meta deck :feelshmm::feelshmm:
i have played since GX, and played competitive for almost as long aswell, having a break now do too cost and lack of a good locals