Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any linuxcels here?

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Just wondering if anyone here is really into this operating system like I am. I have been using debian and debian-based operating systems since 2005. I started using linux when I partitioned my hard drive so I could use Red Had on one partition and Windows on the other. That was in 1999.

I just always hated warez and giving money to corporations for software is cucked. Computer hardware is very expensive and software should be free. The last time I paid for -any- computer software was in the late 90s.

I know a lot of you are gamers. However, Steam is now on linux. So really even gamers are just about set up. I only play retro games because I am a near 40-year-old boomer hehe. However emulating old systems and DOS games on linux is a breeze.

Of course as far as the internet, software, image editing, theres great open source software now for all of that. Most tech companies are very cucked and employ women who have no idea how to do their jobs and give massive amounts of money to feminist causes and leftwing politicians. Every incel should be using open source. Don't give more money to the tech giants.

I will eventually get a dual boot and just use windows for games. Since I recently left college, I will no longer have access to free windows utilities and I am not about to start paying for em. Libre Office and alternatives should do fine. I have had Ubuntu in the past, but I am also familiar with Debian mostly from working with single board computers

I will eventually get a dual boot and just use windows for games. Since I recently left college, I will no longer have access to free windows utilities and I am not about to start paying for em. Libre Office and alternatives should do fine. I have had Ubuntu in the past, but I am also familiar with Debian mostly from working with single board computers

Libreoffice
Trojita
Gimp for image editing
VLC for your video needs
You'll be able to run steam in linux - other games yeah, I guess you can dual boot. You can also run a VM, not sure if your system resources can handle the VM and the games at the same time tho.

https://opensource.com/alternatives

Linux is the way of the future. Who wants to pay for shit?

Linux is ghey
20200221 135910

Is it still running?

Libreoffice
Trojita
Gimp for image editing
VLC for your video needs
You'll be able to run steam in linux - other games yeah, I guess you can dual boot. You can also run a VM, not sure if your system resources can handle the VM and the games at the same time tho.

https://opensource.com/alternatives

Linux is the way of the future. Who wants to pay for shit?
Thanks for the link. I'll need it soon. I plan to dual-boot initially and if I become comfortable enough with Linux, I'll just switch to that primarily

I have Linux installed in one of my computers.

Linux is solidly a neckbeard nerd OS = incel OS.

Windoze is for normies bro :feelsokman:

Linux is solidly a neckbeard nerd OS = incel OS.

Windoze is for normies bro :feelsokman:
No.
Linux is incel tier/geek nerd tech tier
Windows is gamer and average person tier
Apple/Mac is IDIOTIC normie who has lot's of money, and probably leftist beliefs

Yeah it is to me. Normies caused me way more problems in my life than chads and stacies. Just behing honest brocel.

What computers do Chads and Stacies use?

No.
Linux is incel tier/geek nerd tech tier
Windows is gamer and average person tier
Apple/Mac is IDIOTIC normie who has lot's of money, and probably leftist beliefs

Nothing about apple is original either. They stole their entire OS platform from FreeBSD. So if you use macOS you are literally paying apple for something that should have been free to begin with. FreeBSD is a fork off of original Unix that is open source and very similar to Linux. I had a FreeBSD computer that I absolutely loved. But FreeBSD released version 12 and totally fucked it up. So I ended up putting linux on that box, too.
What computers do Chads and Stacies use?
Usually crApple or some shitty HP box if they even own one.. Most of the chads and stacies I know don't even use computers man. They have good looks but they are fucking stupid. All they know how to use is their phone. Its fucking incredible. They don't even know how to type with two hands. They're good looking but have the IQ of a fucking reptile or bird.

Also if you use an android phone, you are already using linux anyway.

Linux Mint checking in. The planned obsolescence in my Windows switched on and began to crash my computer. I had to delete the Windows like malware and install Linux Mint, computer still running 2 years later.

Not me i have windows

Linux Mint checking in. The planned obsolescence in my Windows switched on and began to crash my computer. I had to delete the Windows like malware and install Linux Mint, computer still running 2 years later.

You nailed it. Windows is fucking a fucking virus/malware/spyware.

You can also install the Termux app on your phone to run a linux terminal on your phone. Your android phone is already running linux in the background and you can do cool stuff in the terminal with it. Its a neat, free, and easy way to learn the text-based side of the OS, all on your phone.

You nailed it. Windows is fucking a fucking virus/malware/spyware.

You can also install the Termux app on your phone to run a linux terminal on your phone. Your android phone is already running linux in the background and you can do cool stuff in the terminal with it. Its a neat, free, and easy way to learn the text-based side of the OS, all on your phone.

Interesting. If I get motivation I might do that lol.

Arch Linux or anything that doesn’t have a GUI installer is based and incel tier distribution. Fuck off with that noobuntu shit.

linux as desktop OS is autismo and truecel tier. CLI installer is a very effective gatekeeper to keeping out the normies.

Try using arch. Anyway only reason I don't is because I play games and I am not gonna waste hours with wine.

Linux is linux. Arch and Gentoo are both good. Anything but windoze and macOS. You can minimal install just about any linux distro and opt out of the graphical installer. I was a freebsd guy before, also, which is nothing like the kid-friendly linux distributions. For me anything is better than macOS or Windows. I like Debian because i like the security, support, and updates it gets. Like Linus Torvalds wisdom when it comes to computing. If it works, use it. But I would add to that, don't be a bitch to normie corporations. When you use normie operating systems, you are totally being a bitch/cuck. Nerds love to argue all day about what is the better distribution. For me, if your OS is open source, its leagues above anything the normies are using anyway, an more power to you.

don't care tbh. all i need is good internet