Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any league players on euw

C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
We can rot together add me as buddy boys.

League sucks and is a normie tier shit game

eurocel said:
It really can't get any more straightforward than that.

Why are you trashtalking for no reason? Nothing makes it a normie game or w.e. irrelevant comment if you're not interested just stay silent.

Celcelleclec said:
Why are you trashtalking for no reason? Nothing makes it a normie game or w.e. irrelevant comment if you're not interested just stay silent.

REALLY? Every normie that calls himself a 'gamer' plays league of legends or has played it. Don't even get me started on the twitch streamers and literal cam whores.

im from eu west but i havent played lol in 1 year

eurocel said:
REALLY? Every normie that calls himself a 'gamer' plays league of legends or has played it. Don't even get me started on the twitch streamers and literal cam whores.

so just because normies play this game i should refuse and not play it? how retarded is this reasoning lol? when i started playing it normies didn't even know about it's existence

Celcelleclec said:
Why are you trashtalking for no reason? Nothing makes it a normie game

??? It is an extremely normie game, however that shouldn't matter at all if you enjoy it, I've played league since s1
I've been playing dota2 recently and it's fun as fuck as well

incelkingkong said:
so just because normies play this game i should refuse and not play it? how retarded is this reasoning lol? when i started playing it normies didn't even know about it's existence

You can play it, just don't be surprised when actual incels don't play that shit.

the balance team of this game likes to favour less skilled players (women and normies) by making errors less impactful

thats why i stopped playing.

a women who is a suport main can stay under a turret all game and still win.

bkdreamkb said:
the balance team of this game likes to favour less skilled players (women and normies) by making errors less impactful

thats why i stopped playing.

a women who is a suport main can stay under a turret all game and still win.

t. bronze 3

I am a DotA2 cel
feels.png

Weed said:
I am a DotA2 cel
feels.png

Me too, tfw forever 4k scrub.

League of Legends is number 1 normie game, if you want an actually good game play Dota 2.

fagotonabike said:
Me too, tfw forever 4k scrub.

League of Legends is number 1 normie game, if you want an actually good game play Dota 2.

At least you're 4k and I am 3k scrub legit noob but I've been to 4.6k once :/ good times.. used to play TA only 1 year ago

Weed said:
At least you're 4k and I am 3k scrub legit noob but I've been to 4.6k once :/ good times.. used to play TA only 1 year ago

I just spam the FOTM offlaner since nobody knows how to play offlane in 4k mmr.

fagotonabike said:
I just spam the FOTM offlaner since nobody knows how to play offlane in 4k mmr.

dafuq is FOTM? First time hearing this term in 5 years of dota experience tbh lmao

Weed said:
dafuq is FOTM? First time hearing this term in 5 years of dota experience tbh lmao

Flavor of the month, aka the popular, broken heroes of the patch that everybody picks.

fagotonabike said:
Flavor of the month, aka the popular, broken heroes of the patch that everybody picks.

Oh fair enough.. I can easily win games with clinkz but it hurts my brain to play him every match. I would rather wait for dota2 to start seasons tbh tbh

incelkingkong said:
t. bronze 3

ardent censer
jungle xp reduction
catch up xp
shut down gold being split between teammates

bkdreamkb said:
ardent censer
jungle xp reduction
catch up xp
shut down gold being split between teammates

ardent censer and catch up xp is irrelevant this patch, and anyways it's a pointless argument since better players still exist. if it was such an easy game there would a professional female player or a lot of aspiring professional players, yet only those who actually have talent can perform on the professional stage. i'd argue it makes the game even harder at higher levels as you can't simply snowball advantages after you get your first advantage in a braindead way, you need to keep snowballing in a calculating manner so the opponent can't make use of the catch-up mechanics.

Dude that is a normie game tbh.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Dude that is a normie game tbh.

u're a fucking normie go keep encouraging incels to commit suicide while humblebragging about ur "failed gf" experiences in every second post. u're gonna trash up this forum just like u did lookism with ur 10k posts, baiting replies 24/7

League is a very easy game I got masters and then stopped playing

if anyone is in NA i'd be willing to carry fellow incels

johndoe5 said:
League is a very easy game I got masters and then stopped playing

proofs? chad if true

incelkingkong said:
ardent censer and catch up xp is irrelevant this patch, and anyways it's a pointless argument since better players still exist. if it was such an easy game there would a professional female player or a lot of aspiring professional players, yet only those who actually have talent can perform on the professional stage. i'd argue it makes the game even harder at higher levels as you can't simply snowball advantages after you get your first advantage in a braindead way, you need to keep snowballing in a calculating manner so the opponent can't make use of the catch-up mechanics.

these things i said are more significant in ranked games
i was diamond since season 3. i have never saw a female in higher elos, but since season 6, these worthless pieces of flesh are getting the same elo i was just by forming teams in dynamic queue with their beta friends and getting boosted while playing janna and nami.
thats when i stopped playing
when i came back, there was a ardent censer and tank meta, i saw a bunch of gamer girls and cuck streamers getting diamond+. its so revolting

incelkingkong said:
proofs? chad if true

https://gyazo.com/7d476b54f037e25185bbf5698acac22f

oce tho LOL

johndoe5 said:
https://gyazo.com/7d476b54f037e25185bbf5698acac22f

oce tho LOL

ah OCE is garbage doesn't count

johndoe5 said:
so is silver euw

not into a dick measuring contest but im pretty sure d2 euw is better than oce masters tbh

56 lol

so u win 11/20 I win...oh lol 14/20 mogged

14/20 in mongoloid server lol

ya euw is definitely better with all your french king players

im a support cuck and fucking hate it most of the time. gold I after rotting years in my chair just playing league and egirl streamer can show some tits and get diamond

add me on Phone Dude

retard said:
im a support cuck and fucking hate it most of the time. gold I after rotting years in my chair just playing league and egirl streamer can show some tits and get diamond

add me on Phone Dude

Added.
Lets create an incel ranked 5 team, I'm mid/top.
IGN on EUW: Azzz

im a support cuck and fucking hate it most of the time. gold I after rotting years in my chair just playing league and egirl streamer can show some tits and get diamond

add me on Phone Dude
Retard