Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ANY LATINOCEL/SPANIARDCEL

Feliz Navidad

El anime es para maricas

portugalcel here. close enough?

Unbearable2woman said:
El anime es para maricas

That's fuckin right. Except the h stuff, I bust to that shit all the time

Hola, estimado latinocél (latino involuntariamente célibe). 

Me amarga la vida ver a todos esos Chuchos cogiéndose a la perra de Sonia; un sentimiento que podemos compartir. De no ser por haber perdido la lotería genética, sería uno de ellos en éste mismo momento. Debe sentirse tan bien disfrutar de tanta panocha en vez de estar publicando en un foro tan depresivo como éste en pleno sábado. 

Que OperacionesOscuras2cél lo bendiga.

Deberiamos intentar recrear un subreddit para nosotros

r/Celibines

Por cierto no hablo Castellano xD simplemente dije "vos" porque creo que usted es Spaniard. Lengua Latina :3

Unbearable2woman said:
Deberiamos intentar recrear un subreddit para nosotros

r/Celibines

La cantidad de usuarios seria extremadamente baja gracias a los estándares mas bajos de latinoamerica. Obviamente si estamos en el grupo de los incels es porque ya definitivamente estamos jodidos incluso con los estándares rebajados de aquí y la verdad somos una minoría en el continente por lo que no es buena idea (aparte de esto no me gustaría que la cultura incel se esparciera a los pendejos de habla hispana con sus memes estupidos y otras cosas de mierda)

(lo siento para mi espanol. no es un nativo)

Que puede los incels de espana celibe? pense latinas no es muy dificil.

incel said:
(lo siento para mi espanol. no es un nativo)

Que puede los incels de espana celibe? pense latinas no es muy dificil.

they are easy if you are goodlooking

Haplogroup

Yes. My father was a community college dropout(Unable to learn basic concepts) working low-income jobs when I was a child. Mother was only capable of working simple typist/clerk jobs.
When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.
Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Intellau_Celistic said:

Very nice. My father would...denigrate me...

No...I should mince my words for the half-relative agenda. That they lived "Worse" lives despite having plenty of suckers, popsicles and fish dinners as Mother was being violently battered by my father.

Hahaha. No.

View: https://youtu.be/mKOt59NWcgs?t=46

Portugal is beautiful indeed.

(Mute)

Fat white females to be precise, I’m black and I find this fetish absurd.

View: https://youtu.be/P3C3M0HJAjs?t=66

thediamondlava
noFilter

#184675365Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Was the word "ugly" in "ugly black male" seriously a good idea?
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior.In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
darrelesabiniano
noFilter

#184675391Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:29 PM CST
Rip

Last edited:

The Kingdom of Spain is a country whose territory is mostly located on the Iberian Peninsula, in the far south-west of Europe. It comprises a total area of 504,642 km² and includes territories on both the mainland peninsula and nearby islands, such as the Canary Islands and Balearic Islands, the cities of Ceuta and Melilla and the so-called Plazas de Soberanía [Places of Sovereignty] in North Africa.

Given its geographic location, Spain has experienced a rich and varied history. The first modern humans settled in what is now Spain over 35,000 years ago. The Roman conquest began in 218 BC and led to a far-reaching process of cultural assimilation, the repercussions of which continue to be felt today. Following the fall of the Western Empire, Hispania was conquered by Germanic tribes (Visigoths, Suevi and Vandals) and then by the Moors. The Moorish presence on the peninsula lasted until 1492 and the fall of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. The marriage of the Catholic Kings led to a dynastic union between the territories of the Crown of Castile and the Crown of Aragon. After the discovery and conquest of America, Spain became the leading powerhouse in Europe and formed a great empire that extended across four continents. The Spanish presence in America forged strong ties between the two shores of the Atlantic, with Spanish becoming a common language shared by over 500 million people.

At the present time, Spain forms part of the group of countries with the most advanced level of development. It plays an active role in the main international forums and organisations, such as the UN, NATO, the OECD and the G-20. Spain is also a Member State of the European Union, the leading trade bloc in the world, and maintains its firm commitment to further developing integration in Europe.

Re: Slydexia appreciation thread
Unintelligent_Anon
noFilter

#185620625Friday, March 18, 2016 10:57 PM CDT
Feigned respect is derived by having constant "agreement" on every subject.It would seem that genuine, long-term respect is derived from frequent disagreement on self-significant issues.Well, for neuro-typical individuals, at the very least.
Slydexia appreciation thread

Slydexia
noFilter

#185620678Friday, March 18, 2016 10:58 PM CDT
can someone translate anon's post for me
Slydexia
noFilter

#185621121Friday, March 18, 2016 11:06 PM CDT
does anyone else have anything else to say before i stop caring

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 52 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 13 28

Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose.Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals.Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims."The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: I Truly Enjoy Going To Starbucks
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#185297888Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:02 PM CDT
"i really enjoyed this thanks"It is not a problem. Caucasian women seem to enjoy my presence very much.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys"

Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males.

Well, assuming you do not victimize them.

Rs10784502ICV

Rs12445022Caudate

Rs12524625ICV

Rs4888010ICV

Rs1318862Caudate

Portugal (Portuguese pronunciation: [puɾtuˈɣal] ), officially the Portuguese Republic (Portuguese: República Portuguesa [ʁɛˈpuβlikɐ puɾtuˈɣezɐ]),[note 3] is a country located on the Iberian Peninsula, in Southwestern Europe, and whose territory also includes the macaronesian archipelagos of the Azores and Madeira. It features the westernmost point in continental Europe, and its Iberian portion is bordered to the west and south by the Atlantic Ocean and to the north and east by Spain, the sole country to have a land border with Portugal. Its archipelagos form two autonomous regions with their own regional governments. In the mainland, Alentejo region occupies the biggest area but is one of the regions in Europe with a lower population density. Lisbon is the capital and largest city by population, being also the main spot for tourists alongside Porto and Algarve.

One of the oldest countries in Europe, its territory has been continuously settled, invaded and fought over since prehistoric times. The territory was inhabited by the Celtic and Iberian peoples, such as the Lusitanians, the Gallaecians, the Celtici, Turduli, and the Conii. These peoples had some commercial and cultural contact with Phoenicians, ancient Greeks and Carthaginians. It was later ruled by the Romans, followed by the invasions of Germanic peoples (most prominently, the Suebi and the Visigoths) together with the Alans, and later the Moors, who were eventually expelled during the Reconquista. Founded first as a county within the Kingdom of León in 868, the country officially gained its independence as the Kingdom of Portugal with the Treaty of Zamora in 1143.[13]

Portugal made numerous discoveries and maritime explorations outside the Mediterranean and by the 15th and 16th centuries established one of the longest-lived maritime and commercial empires, becoming one of the main economic and political powers of the time.[14] At the end of the 16th century, Portugal suffered a war for the crown succession with Spain, leading to the Iberian Union. The Portuguese Restoration War re-instated the House of Braganza in 1640 after a period of substantial loss to Portugal.[15]

By the early 19th century, the accumulative crisis, events such as the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, the country's occupation during the Napoleonic Wars, and the resulting independence of Brazil in 1822 led to a marked decay of Portugal's prior opulence.[16] This was followed by the civil war between liberal constitutionalists and conservative absolutists over royal succession, which lasted from 1828 to 1834. The 1910 revolution deposed Portugal's centuries-old monarchy, and established the democratic but unstable Portuguese First Republic, later being superseded by the Estado Novo (New State) authoritarian regime. Democracy was restored after the Carnation Revolution (1974), ending the Portuguese Colonial War and eventually losing its remaining colonial possessions.

Portugal has left a profound cultural, architectural and linguistic influence across the globe, with a legacy of around 250 million Portuguese speakers around the world. It is a developed country with an advanced economy which holds the 14th largest gold reserve at its national central bank,[17] has the 8th largest proven reserves of lithium,[18][19][20] with the weight of exports representing 49% of its GDP in 2022.[21] A member of the United Nations, the European Union, the Schengen Area and the Council of Europe (CoE), Portugal was also one of the founding members of NATO, the eurozone, the OECD, and the Community of Portuguese Language Countries.

Genuinely stupid.

Bigoted as well, though I posted the CD for her comprehension.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere.This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.

It's too tedious to post allele frequencies, though I suspect "personality" never applied to any objective onlookers.

Almost every variable in this story sounds like a LARP.
In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.
I see. She became a "Chad Widow". Quite typical.
She constantly spoke of "West"...Wauwatosa West. Wauwatosa East.

"Well, my ex boyfriend goes to West, but I switched schools after my breakdown and went to East."

"I'm thinking about going back to West"

"He has a new girlfriend and I am so hurt. I want to go back to West!"
Carotel said:

I dont feel empathy for her either.

She didn't get another boyfriend from what I know. And not because she can't find one, it's because she has turned into some tumblr social justice warrior feminist, constantly posting charity events all over her facebook and shit. Basically one of those "Oh look, I do so much good!!!" while being an actual peace of shit. I really hated her at school.

Spin. See above.

I had a group mate named Roxanne. She was young and White. She had a boyfriend and used Kik. Didn't greet me when I was discharged or speak to me other than an apology for colliding with me once.

Calista was a young blonde girl. She had a best friend named "Josh" and had sleepovers with him.

Hope was twelve and indifferent to me.

Elise was lesbian.

Hailee switched schools for her White ex-boyfriend.
yes, it was a granny and needed help putting a bag of rice in the trunk:feelsrope:
Sarah was on birth control for her boyfriend. Elise and D.D both seemed to prefer Joseph, who lacked the stuttering problem I have. Mariah spoke to me

yes i had a sheboon muslim approach me once two years ago but I declined cuz she was an ugly whore like super ugly

Perhaps I should archive this thread.

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

She constantly spoke of "West"...Wauwatosa West. Wauwatosa East.

"Well, my ex boyfriend goes to West, but I switched schools after my breakdown and went to East."

"I'm thinking about going back to West"

"He has a new girlfriend and I am so hurt. I want to go back to West!"

"So...I'm getting DBT, and going back to West..."

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

View: https://youtu.be/EGGPdkHEnBQ?t=18

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)