Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any khhcv's out there?

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
not only am i kissless, hugless, and handholdless, but i am conversationless. I think the last time i actually had a conversation with a foid was back in middle school. After that, the only time i ever talked to a foid was when I was forced to during a group project or activity.

Well I guess it's no wonder why people don't take us seriously, JFL. To be fair, I don't really talk to people either, but I realize that this doesn't do me any favors.

not only am i kissless, hugless, and handholdless, but i am conversationless. I think the last time i actually had a conversation with a foid was back in middle school. After that, the only time i ever talked to a foid was when I was forced to during a group project or activity.

Are you a carthusian monk?

Same, i've never had a conversation with a female apart from my mother

the only time i ever talked to a foid was when I was forced to during a group project or activity.
foids were designed to be fucked and not talked to.

Checking in.

Havent talked to a foid in way over 3 years crew.

I talk to the foids at the mental hospital :feelzez:

I have never talked to a female that isn't my mom since kindergarten probably, I don't know how to talk with females cause I never spoke to one that wasn't a cashier or teacher. I don't know how people casually say they have female friends, it seems so alien to me.

i wonder how amy khhc____ things there are, will make thread

Yes me. I’m not only ugly but I’m also a mentalcel so I’ve never had a conversation with any woman besides my mom or a teacher. Though I’m not hugless so I’m KHCV

Well I guess it's no wonder why people don't take us seriously, JFL. To be fair, I don't really talk to people either, but I realize that this doesn't do me any favors.
Talking to foids as an incel is pointless. You can tell just by looking at them that they just want you to go away, but don't want to tell you to your face out of fear that you'll put a bullet in their heads.

I did have a conversation with a foid because I was forced to be alone with her in a small room for about an hour. I never felt more autistic. It's like she was from a different species.

I'm not a conversationcel just because were I worked I needed to talk with foids, but after I was fired I never talked to any girl that it is not from my family.

I have never talked to a female that isn't my mom since kindergarten probably, I don't know how to talk with females cause I never spoke to one that wasn't a cashier or teacher. I don't know how people casually say they have female friends, it seems so alien to me.

Ya I tried many times for years to have conversations with girls, and I talk to men all the time but I have never been able to get one female to talk for more than 30 seconds. They just look like a deer in headlights and give one word answers looking like they desperately want to get away.

Something that is sad is even almost all of the nerd guys in high school who had zero chance of dating a girl.. they still had girls they knew and talked to sometimes, and like I saw in the computer lab and my nerd friends had girls who were sitting at the computer next to them. Ok those girls sitting at the computer next to them weren't talking with them, but when guys like us just sit at a computer that happens to be next to a girl that girl will rapidly leave.

What's even the point of talking to a foid if you aren't Chad TBH.

The only thing i did recently was hug a girl.

It was a while ago. She is my chadlite's "friend" girlfriend. She hugs everyone when she meets them. Even me.
I see. The fact that that's the best an incel can get is such bullshit.

same

I did have a conversation with a foid because I was forced to be alone with her in a small room for about an hour. I never felt more autistic. It's like she was from a different species.

Cant imagine being forced to be alone with a foid for a whole hour, prolly just having to listen to their bullshit.

I'm khhcdgervsqzjhndyocbfspqabcxbmtmv

Theres no such thing, stop making these things up. Talking to foids is time consuming and really doesnt lead to anywhere in youre not chad. Ive spent hours and hours talking to foids only to still remain khhv.
Mean while, all chad has to do is create a tinder acc and swipe right. Conversation skills are a big cope.