Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Kanackencels here?

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
My parents are from Eastern Europe, and technically im slavic. But dear good do i look ethnic. You cant differentiate me with an Arab. My skin is dark, and my hair is black.

I was coping by joining this forum by claiming im white. I always desired the germans, and tried so hard to act like one. Guess i need to stop coping, im not german but an ethnic.

I remember being the only non-white in my school, and always sitting on the table all by self, I couldnt relate to the germans and was ugly as sin. I despised them for having relationsships, even in the second grade. Life is though, i literally dreamed of being white.

And before you fuckwits say that arabs are slaying in germany, i just have to disagree. Arabs here are like niggers in the US, if they do bunch of degenerate shit, they might luck out with a low tier overweight german becky, and if they are insanely lucky and have a shitton of halos, like being really statusmaxxed, they might get a skinny russian GF.

Live as an ethnic here is tuff. You recognize the pattern of people thinking you are below them, are less able.

Life sucks
Needed to get that back off my chest

Yes.

Attachments

• 1607359127494.jpg
    1607359127494.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 12