Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any japancels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I see the frustration and dehumanization ricecels face in the west, and wondered if any currently live in a place like Japan. Is it possible to really copemax in that part of the world? Is hikikomori easily done?

Japancels keep to themselves and tend to only communicate with other Japancels tbh.

i'm pretty sure they have their own forums

tbh they would hate me for my yellow fever especially for japanese fems

I doubt we have any here, they reside on their own forums.

I hope one comments, although I think there is not.

Sadly no

I wouldn't mind living there if i could be neet

Japancels stick around 2chan, they aren't good at english and have no need to enter in contact with westerncels.

@Criminology lives in Japan.

There are a lot of hikikomoris so i guess they have their own forums

Japan is scary. This people are like robots. And we are heading to the same status

they all on 2chan

Tfu on degenerate West

There are Japanese studying abroad in western countries (so English isn't necessarily a problem), though it's kind of rare compared to SK, China or Vietnam. The language house in my school has been actively searching for Japanese students and was only able to find one the last year I went. I don't think you'll have any luck finding a japancel here either

I saw some vidyas about japanese femoids paying jap chads to have a one day date with them without sex.
One payed for the same guy in like min of 30 days.

I know, but would that be enough to classify him as a Japancel?
no, I think of Japancels as an incel who is from Japan and/or is Japanese ethnicity wise. Just being into a culture doesn't make you apart of it. Maybe if he lived there for a long period of time but from my understanding he literally only went on 1 trip to Japan and came back.

no, I think of Japancels as an incel who is from Japan and/or is Japanese ethnicity wise. Just being into a culture doesn't make you apart of it. Maybe if he lived there for a long period of time but from my understanding he literally only went on 1 trip to Japan and came back.
I thought maybe because he was obsessed with it, we could have categorised him as such. But I guess not!

I thought maybe because he was obsessed with it, we could have categorised him as such. But I guess not!
it probably depends on who you ask and what they mean by Japancel tbh.