Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Italiancels here? what do Italians think of Benito Mussolini?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Is he Like Hitler in Austria/Germany? is he regarded as evil in popular culture?

I’m not Italian but I know that he’s regarded as an evil person. At least for zoomers.

Italiancel here, I can say in Italy some people still praise him but generally they're generically conservative boomers who don't know much about Fascism besides the fact that it had some right-wing characteristics. However those who still joke about the fact that Mussolini's corpse was hanged upside-down (hi IT tards and antifa) or label as "fascism" everything that is less liberal than the today far-""""left"""" are even more retarded.

I am not an Italian and wouldn't pretend to be an expert on Italian pop-culture but AFAIK he is nowhere as vilified as Hitler. Also fun fact is that many of his descendants are active in politics.

Most people don't really care, one way or another. Ofc there are still the commies who larp as partisans and the neofascists but most people stay in the middle

Lots of people (boomers mostly) appreciate Mussolini like a teenager would appreciate a pokemon.