Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any incels with speech impediments?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I went to multiple speech therapists and I still can't pronounce the letter r correctly

i had the 'r' problem when i was 6-10 years old

I have an undiagnosed voice disorder whereby I mumble like fuck and nobody can understand what I say.

I know a dude with a speech impediment and I know for certain that the guy is an incel. He also has a severe case of autism. I feel sorry for him, but what can be done?

I did suggest to him that his parents should take him to a speech therapist as it would help him when he makes presentations, not sure if he took up on that.

I honestly want him to stay bluepilled because he would likely kill himself if he weren't.

existentialhack said:
I have an undiagnosed voice disorder whereby I mumble like fuck and nobody can understand what I say.

Worst feeling ever when I have to repeat myself like 3 times because I can't talk like a normal human being

I used to before a certain "someone" beat it out of me when I was just a kid, fucking cunt.

Incel_Because_Short said:
I know a dude with a speech impediment and I know for certain that the guy is an incel. He also has a severe case of autism. I feel sorry for him, but what can be done?

I did suggest to him that his parents should take him to a speech therapist as it would help him when he makes presentations, not sure if he took up on that.

I honestly want him to stay bluepilled because he would likely kill himself if he weren't.
Autism and a speech impediment? A winning combo

When speaking and I have to come up with words on the fly I start stuttering like crazy, it takes me like 2-3 minutes to tell a simple story (X was Y, so I did Z, and X did W in retaliation to my Z).

I can read out loud without stuttering though, I'm fucked when I don't have a text's hand holding my baby brain's hand.

Incel_Because_Short said:

He needs to go seung hui cho.

Themisterpepsi said:
Autism and a speech impediment? A winning combo

I didn't even finish:

-Autism
-Speech impediment
-Currycel
-Fat
-Probably aspergers (often has no social awareness or how to socialize. But I am patient with him)
-Not facially aesthetic.
-Can't grow a beard.
-He's doing an Arts degree so he isn't going to be making much money either.

The only saving grace is that he's around 5'11", but even that's not enough to counteract all of these problems.

Girls actually avoid talking to him or treat him like he's beneath them. It's painful to watch. I've never seen him talk to a girl, ever, and I've known him for about two years now.

Dude is an actual truecel, maybe one of the only 2/10s I've ever encountered in my life.

Fortunately he lives a happy life as far as I know. He has very caring parents, a friend or two he hangs out with (his friends aren't normal either) and he enjoys spending his time playing video games. I really, really don't want him to be blackpilled. Guys like him should just live the rest of his life bluepilled so that he can live life with at least some degree of happiness.

Themisterpepsi said:
Worst feeling ever when I have to repeat myself like 3 times because I can't talk like a normal human being

Yeah, that's my life since I was 11.

I cant pronounce r too. Its especially shitty in switzerland since the letter is very "dominant". Tried to fix it so many times but it never happened.
Very sad considering I generally really like to talk.

My voice has a slightly gay inflection.

I have a moderate speech impediment combined with a dumb sounding deep voice.  It's fitting though.

Sound like a dumb ogre, look like a dumb ogre, am a dumb ogre.

I mumble like an aspie. Probably due to having no self esteem.

It's really annoying when 3/5 times you have to repeat yourself because people can't understand what are you saying. Fuck this shit.

I too had to see speech therapists when I was younger and can't pronounce the letter R. Some people say its an oxford lisp but that's just cope imo

I have A LOT of trouble stringing certain consonant sounds together. If two words are together and the first word ends in a certain kind of consonant sound and the other begins with one, there's a good chance I'll slur it or stumble over them. Makes me come off as a massive retard (which I am).

Not to sound like a weeb, but I wish English was more like Japanese in terms of sounds. In Japanese every word ends in a vowel sound or "n" which makes it easy to pronounce for me. But of course the japanese language itself uses a lot of subtlety that my IQ is too low to understand. Also if I was born in Japan with my IQ I wouldn't just be borderline illiterate, I'd be profoundly illiterate. I probably would have killed myself by the time I turned 20.

I don't really have any sort of diagnosable condition, but I stammer so much from social anxiety that just physically talking to someone I'm not already close to is daunting.

Indari said:
o ok i see

5nWCe1w.jpg

Yes, I can't roll my Rs and I've been ridiculed for it ever since I was a child. Sometimes it goes unnoticed since I speak very quickly, but it always comes through when I say a word that has two Rs in a row.

I don't have any, I am just not good with talking to people.