Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any incels live in an isolated village?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
What is life like? I live in a major world city and there are good things about it, such as being able to order food at 3am. There are also some terrible things too, cosmopolitan suifuel has to be the worst kind.

Do you ever dream of leaving the simple life behind?

Yes I live in an isolated village called my room

a countrycel has almost no copes in his life, at least a citycel has a big number of copes and hobbies

I sometimes go to our village and to highlands so yeah kinda

In terms of death? Or do you actually live a simple provincial life?
the live in village is horrible. U cant do anything there. also transport is really really bad. its horrible. biggest mistake ever. here is no maal or anything its over for me :feelstrash:

i live in small city

More like suburbse, also very conservative. But as I have neither a car nor can afford public transport and all young people instantly gtfo...

It's hard to socialize here. :feelsrope:

There are some regular house parties by rich chads around our house ironically. :feelstrash:

More like suburbse, also very conservative. But as I have neither a car nor can afford public transport and all young people instantly gtfo...

It's hard to socialize here. :feelsrope:

There are some regular house parties by rich chads around our house ironically. :feelstrash:
Are you Greek?

I live in a small town and I can still barely tolerate public places, I might rope if I move to a city. That being said, I don't like living here in particular, if possible I'd move to a different town, somewhere I didn't grow up.

there are 1800 people where I live.
a mountain area 1050 meter above the sea level where it's snowy and cold for 5/6 months a year.
the perfect place for a hermit like me.

there are 1800 people where I live.
a mountain area 1050 meter above the sea level where it's snowy and cold for 5/6 months a year.
the perfect place for a hermit like me.
Maybe you have a great view on your window.

@Nothingness probably lives in a village

I do.
Feels very nice tbh.

i live in the suburbs

I currently live in a huge metropolis, but in the next few years I'll be out in the country and I can't wait.

What is life like? I live in a major world city and there are good things about it, such as being able to order food at 3am. There are also some terrible things too, cosmopolitan suifuel has to be the worst kind.

I always visit my granny from isolated village. Now there are like 3-4 people there.
As a kid I spent summertime in the village. Harvested hay for our cow, helped with kailyard and garden. Swimming in the river and gathering shrooms in the forest was also great. I like it more than big city I live in.

I wish I lived in an isolated village tbh (on the outskirts of the village though)

I always visit my granny from isolated village. Now there are like 3-4 people there.
As a kid I spent summertime in the village. Harvested hay for our cow, helped with kailyard and garden. Swimming in the river and gathering shrooms in the forest was also great. I like it more than big city I live in.
Sounds great, what country?

I do by choice, it doesn't help escaping inceldom tough, locationcels exist guys

Living in an isolated place is so drastically different from living in a city, switching from one to the other is always a bizarre experience. Imagine nights so quiet that you can hear two deers sneaking through the field towards your plum trees about 40 meters away even though the window is barely open. Imagine darkness so absolute that having your eyes closed or open doesn't make much of a difference. Makes you realize how your senses are constantly bombarded in the metropolitan area

yes tbh its pretty lonely and most people are old

Yes. My mother's basement.

I live in a big city and i don't mind it.

its scary to be in village , i cant stand live in big city ,capital or move west

small town for me

Yes br0.
Rural south us.
It's ok as long as you buy foods in bulk when you go to a real town with a store.

It's easier to be lonely without a crowd around you. Less painful. You can gardenmaxx and naturemaxx.

Sometimes I sit in my front yard naked and I don't have to worry about freaking anyone out! I heard the sun helps with vitamin d and prevents depression. Plus I have a privacy screen of food vegetation. So the rare cars trucks can't see me.

And it's cheap! Of course it's basically a rotting shack. It takes having some income but not much.

Yes br0.
Rural south us.
It's ok as long as you buy foods in bulk when you go to a real town with a store.

It's easier to be lonely without a crowd around you. Less painful. You can gardenmaxx and naturemaxx.

Sometimes I sit in my front yard naked and I don't have to worry about freaking anyone out! I heard the sun helps with vitamin d and prevents depression. Plus I have a privacy screen of food vegetation. So the rare cars trucks can't see me.

And it's cheap! Of course it's basically a rotting shack. It takes having some income but not much.
Your life sounds like my goal life.

Your life sounds like my goal life.
My homeless brother calls it...
"My glamourous poverty."
But I had chickens back then.
Something killed them and I'm having a hard time finding new ones.

It's pretty nice except for the human contact thing.

But I had chickens back then.
Something killed them and I'm having a hard time finding new ones.
I want to raise animals, probably starting with chickens. I am worried about protecting them from predators, though. I'm watching a lot of Joel Salatin videos.

It depends. You can cope with having pets and plants. You can do a lot of retarded outdoors shit like fishing hunting biking swimming in lakes etc. It's up to u

I want to raise animals, probably starting with chickens. I am worried about protecting them from predators, though. I'm watching a lot of Joel Salatin videos.
"Everything he wants to do is illegal!"
That dude is a hero!
Also study up on permaculture and food forests. Good stuff.

Living in an isolated place is so drastically different from living in a city, switching from one to the other is always a bizarre experience. Imagine nights so quiet that you can hear two deers sneaking through the field towards your plum trees about 40 meters away even though the window is barely open. Imagine darkness so absolute that having your eyes closed or open doesn't make much of a difference. Makes you realize how your senses are constantly bombarded in the metropolitan area
What country? You paint a nice picture.

isolated? I would say yes, it's a poor shithole.
About 300K inhabitants so not really big.
They do have internet though.

Yes I live in an isolated village called my room
giphy.gif

isolated? I would say yes, it's a poor shithole.
About 300K inhabitants so not really big.
They do have internet though.
That’s not a village, are you in South America?

Yes, maybe high population count but still, it's not actually a city and rather corrupt, poor.
Which country? I love South America.

Colombia, you're welcome anytime.
I’ve been before actually, it’s an amazing place, very beautiful women though - I can imagine you get a lot of suifuel.

I live in a village in the south west of England, about 2000 people here. About 99% of the population are male Incel/forever alone guys, if they aren't virgins then they are old divorcee's who haven't even smelt a woman in at least 20 years. The pub we drink in is full of Oldcels, with NO FOIDS. You might have the odd one that is 60+ but I certainly haven't seen anything like a Stacy in the 12+ years I have lived here. I wish you bro's could live here, you would love it.
@outherebrothers
Move here bro, literal Incel paradise.

I live in a village in the south west of England, about 2000 people here. About 99% of the population are male Incel/forever alone guys, if they aren't virgins then they are old divorcee's who haven't even smelt a woman in at least 20 years. The pub we drink in is full of Oldcels, with NO FOIDS. You might have the odd one that is 60+ but I certainly haven't seen anything like a Stacy in the 12+ years I have lived here. I wish you bro's could live here, you would love it.

Move here bro, literal Incel paradise.
It’s over for Devoncels.

Its very quiet and I can cope by saying that im a geographycel