Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any incels into bdsm?

bloodFetish

bloodFetish

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
I love the male dominance. It's a Stacys excuse to act like the piece of trash she is.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Tried it with my trans friend, but she couldn't take me much seriously as dom.
It is fun to choke a bitch and spank her till she cries.
 
PortraitOfTheAutist

PortraitOfTheAutist

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
46
Online
0
Whenever I do watch porn I make sure it's as cruel and degrading as possible, I can't get off otherwise. I like the ones with facefucking, painal, and where the femoid gets slapped or spanked or beaten. Maybe we could have a thread for recommending the best anti-femoid porn.
 
bloodFetish

bloodFetish

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
PortraitOfTheAutist said:
Whenever I do watch porn I make sure it's as cruel and degrading as possible, I can't get off otherwise. I like the ones with facefucking, painal, and where the femoid gets slapped or spanked or beaten. Maybe we could have a thread for recommending the best anti-femoid porn.

Great idea.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
>facefucking
That is fucking art, the way he trolls those dumb sluts.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 37m
Lol @ Bdsm. Watching gored femoids is where it's at.
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,620
Online
11h 12m
a-virgin-nigger said:
Lol @ Bdsm. Watching gored femoids is where it's at.

Speaking of that, you got any fresh stuff?
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
JovanD said:
Tried it with my trans friend, but she couldn't take me much seriously as dom.
It is fun to choke a bitch and spank her till she cries.

post more
 
W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
160
Online
7m
JovanD said:
Tried it with my trans friend, but she couldn't take me much seriously as dom.
It is fun to choke a bitch and spank her till she cries.

> her
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Gunnage said:
JovanD said:
Tried it with my trans friend, but she couldn't take me much seriously as dom.
It is fun to choke a bitch and spank her till she cries.

post more

Well it was more her fetish than mine, but i had fun too, we did a thing where i would walk her around the room on a leash, also i slapped her across the face and choked her during sex and also i used the bdsm leather paddle thing on her ass.


DOCMuHBW0AYDA9J.jpg:large
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
You better have tore that ass up bro
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Gunnage said:
You better have tore that ass up bro

It's such a good fucking ass and it feels soooo good to fuck it, lack of pussy doesn't even matter.
 
vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
162
Online
9m
I am glad many people here are into "like" BDSM. I myself read a LOT of BDSM/S&M erotica. They are really the stuff. Its not like I don't like BDSM porn but it is pretty "limited" and cannot be compared to the fantasy world(where you can do ANYTHING) of long and ever lasting erotica's. If you "like" BDSM/S&M you should definetly check out these stories/novels and NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY! there is PLENTY of good erotica's with unlimited combinations of stories with numerous fetishes which you can enjoy.
If you think you can have a good imagination I can assure you you will never stop reading these. ;)

P.S: BDSM library is a good start if you want to check them out.
 
WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
597
Online
0
Fucking disgusting

Fucking a man that pretends to be a woman is still fucking a man. Fake cel bullshit, gays can't be incel.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
WarmIncelation said:
Fucking disgusting

Fucking a man that pretends to be a woman is still fucking a man. Fake cel bullshit, gays can't be incel.

Trust me it's not the same, not even by a long shot, totally different vibe.
By the way a trap that has smooth skin and boobs is way different than a hairy man, that's just basic fact.
Sucks you're too narrow-minded to see that, but there's a silver lining to people like you existing, less competition for open-minded ppl.
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
probably every incel is into it, due to heavy porn consumtion and escalationn tbh


WarmIncelation said:
Fucking disgusting

Fucking a man that pretends to be a woman is still fucking a man. Fake cel bullshit, gays can't be incel.

so you telling us you wouldnttouch this ?


NSFW :


https://gfycat.com/SardonicCarefulCalf
 
dylannroofie

dylannroofie

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
23
Online
0
JovanD said:
Well it was more her fetish than mine, but i had fun too, we did a thing where i would walk her around the room on a leash, also i slapped her across the face and choked her during sex and also i used the bdsm leather paddle thing on her ass.


DOCMuHBW0AYDA9J.jpg:large
you mean him. fuckin tranny.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,646
Online
7d 17h 50m
JovanD said:
Well it was more her fetish than mine, but i had fun too, we did a thing where i would walk her around the room on a leash, also i slapped her across the face and choked her during sex and also i used the bdsm leather paddle thing on her ass.


DOCMuHBW0AYDA9J.jpg:large

WTF!?
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,897
Online
106d 13h 31m
It's not something I like. However at this point I have so much rage and hate I would dominate and hatefuck a femoid like no tomorrow.
 
kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
657
Online
2d 2h 20m
What's the point if I can't even get near a woman
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,940
Online
52m
I could probably get into it, I was really into forniphilia for a bit. I still kinda am, but I can't jerk off to it anymore. Can totally see myself tying up a girl and forcing her to act like a table or lamp for a day, lol.
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
614
Online
0
JovanD said:
Gunnage said:
JovanD said:
Tried it with my trans friend, but she couldn't take me much seriously as dom.
It is fun to choke a bitch and spank her till she cries.
post more
Well it was more her fetish than mine, but i had fun too, we did a thing where i would walk her around the room on a leash, also i slapped her across the face and choked her during sex and also i used the bdsm leather paddle thing on her ass.
DOCMuHBW0AYDA9J.jpg:large
What the fuck is wrong with you...
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Some of you guys are more disgusting and degenerates than norman.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
JovanD said:
Well it was more her fetish than mine, but i had fun too, we did a thing where i would walk her around the room on a leash, also i slapped her across the face and choked her during sex and also i used the bdsm leather paddle thing on her ass.


DOCMuHBW0AYDA9J.jpg:large

Funniest thing I've seen on here.
 
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,845
Online
51d 9h 36m
jovan fakecel degenerate
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Krispinwah said:
What the fuck is wrong with you...

The tranpill. It's one of the few only solutions
 
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,070
Online
1h 44m
yes. wish i had me a gf who i could basically rape whenever i wanted to. such is life.


JovanD said:
Well it was more her fetish than mine, but i had fun too, we did a thing where i would walk her around the room on a leash, also i slapped her across the face and choked her during sex and also i used the bdsm leather paddle thing on her ass.


DOCMuHBW0AYDA9J.jpg:large


damn I bet this dude could smell what the rock is cooking.
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
When did the transgender meme start popping in reactionary websites? Is it a recent thing or have I been innocent my whole life?
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
687
Online
0
I think NEDM is more appropriate here.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVBalxt3NEU[/video]
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
10,418
Online
58d 1h 39m
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,520
Online
0
Yes, usually if the women does bdsm shit to me, but I don't mind if i do it to her as well.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
I like stuff like slave punished with candlewax
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
bloodFetish said:
I love the male dominance. 

I hate BDSM because women like it, and it doesn't really have anything to do with male dominance anyway. Men are just used like dogs, like dogs that look dark and big and threatening when they bark loudly, but who are effectively neutered and on the leash of the female. The female snaps with her fingers once to let them perform 50 shades of "dominance" in the bedroom, and then snaps her fingers again to make the guy remember his place and turn into beta bitch boi again. 

Feminists also love BDSM, just google feminism + BDSM and you'll find thousands of articles from stronk independent womyn who go on and on about how much they love to be tortured. "I’m a feminist who loves rough sex", "I’m a queer little", "How I reconciled feminism with my first step into the dark side of BDSM", "Why I’m Both Sexually Submissive AND A Feminist" - and on and on it goes. 

"""Maledom""" is just a faux-surrogate for actual dominance and actual submission. Instead of a sweet, warm and submissive helper whose cheeks blush upon receiving a playful slap on her bum, men now have to deal with ugly, boisterous feminists who want their boyfriends to spit in their faces, whip and abuse them, and simulate rape like conditions. VILE, degenerate, nasty cunts. Women make me so sick.
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,434
Online
18h 23m
Red Shambhala said:
bloodFetish said:
I love the male dominance.
I hate BDSM because women like it, and it doesn't really have anything to do with male dominance anyway. Men are just used like dogs, like dogs that look dark and big and threatening when they bark loudly, but who are effectively neutered and on the leash of the female. The female snaps with her fingers once to let them perform 50 shades of "dominance" in the bedroom, and then snaps her fingers again to make the guy remember his place and turn into beta bitch boi again.
Feminists also love BDSM, just google feminism + BDSM and you'll find thousands of articles from stronk independent womyn who go on and on about how much they love to be tortured. "I’m a feminist who loves rough sex", "I’m a queer little", "How I reconciled feminism with my first step into the dark side of BDSM", "Why I’m Both Sexually Submissive AND A Feminist" - and on and on it goes.
"""Maledom""" is just a faux-surrogate for actual dominance and actual submission. Instead of a sweet, warm and submissive helper whose cheeks blush upon receiving a playful slap on her bum, men now have to deal with ugly, boisterous feminists who want their boyfriends to spit in their faces, whip and abuse them, and simulate rape like conditions. VILE, degenerate, nasty cunts. Women make me so sick.
Excellently said.

The same applies for hardcore porn or pick-up artistry. You really think you "conquer" women when you penetrate them? Bullshit: THEY conquer you. Why? Because you can't live without them while they can live without you. You are a slave to the female ass.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
46
Views
638
TheProphetMuscle
TheProphetMuscle
ezio6
Replies
78
Views
817
Kabsacel
K
T
Replies
27
Views
558
The Re-Animator
The Re-Animator
ghulface909
Replies
13
Views
293
Kabsacel
K
InMinecraft
Replies
39
Views
485
EternalStorm
EternalStorm
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top