Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any incels have Ezcema or other skin disorders from birth?

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Its like having acne but more obvious, painful, and hideous. I had it literally from birth, and unlike acne theres nothing you can do to fully remove it. I honestly think I'm a 5-6 for Southeast Asian males if I didnt have ezcema, but with it, I'm not even a 5.

Yes, I think its an autoimmune disease. You have to change around your diet and see what food messes up with your skin, and eliminate that.

I have seborrhea dermatitis and it flares up whenever I eat gluten, dairy, and sugar, but however it kind of slowed down over the years. Luckily, my hair has thicken up too.

Most of my diet comes from dairy and as milk is the cheapest source of protein out there, great for poor gymcels as well.

Tines Versicolor. Not to extreme, ive been able to keep it at bay with some medicine, but I can't completely get it to go away. Use to be much worse

I have a lazy eye that just takes away all of my attractiveness.
Literally a death sentence.

Yep, I've got seborrheic dermatitis, it fucking sucks and I'm pretty sure there is no cure.

doesn't it go away with age? I had it when I was a kid