Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any incel who claims to have female friends should be banned on sight tbh tbh

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
How the fuck can u even do that to urself, you'd have to be a gay retard

normies will say that making female friends is the best way to get a gf,

What does it mean to have female friends? I am legit curious and want a view from what a normie thinks, because for me it's different.

Agreed. Even if you look like a truecel, having female friends proves that you are too low IQ to make a significant contribution to this forum

I agree with OP, It’s impossible for male to have a friend who is a female. I don’t care what anyone says.

What does it mean to have female friends? I am legit curious and want a view from what a normie thinks, because for me it's different.
Normans actually think it has a benefit, ur literally cucking urself

I have female "friends" but they only like Chads.

"Ban incels who have social skills!" :lul:

man and woman are not suppose to be friends

Especially if they are a maycel. In fact ban all maycels period

Especially if they are a maycel. In fact ban all maycels period

Nigga you have less posts and less of a presence here than even some maycels lmfao:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

time to rope subhuman

Nigga you have less posts and less of a presence here than even some maycels lmfao:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

time to rope subhuman
Kill yourself you dirty subhuman little faggot

I bet you'd love to get fucked by a whole train of maycels you nasty ass hoe

Quality over quanitity bitch. I dont need to spam the forum like crazy. When i post people know what im all about because they recognize talent when they see it. You on the other hand are just a worthless pile of turds with zero substance

Quality over quanitity bitch. I dont need to spam the forum like crazy. When i post people know what im all about because they recognize talent when they see it. You on the other hand are just a worthless pile of turds with zero substance

Just go ER right now to maintain what dignity you still have

To be honest I somewhat feel that having friends that are girls as a guy can develop a relationship in a unique way not the conventional ask a girl out you don’t know it defiantly has advantages

Just go ER right now to maintain what dignity you still have
End it you incelqueers infiltrator
bitch i outrank both you. you are both my subordinates. hahahaha gtfo.
You're a maycel. Which means a nobody. An upstart. Even if i dont have that many posts i still have the prestige of being a november 2017cel. I am part of the nobility. You are a commonor who got rich
You're a maycel. Which means a nobody. An upstart. Even if i dont have that many posts i still have the prestige of being a november 2017cel. I am part of the nobility. You are a commonor who got rich

I been lurking since the early days of r/incels back when gambler posted his pics, I know all that u know

Truecels like me have no friends at all. The most human contact I experience is the cashier telling me my total.

Yeah they are fakecels

End it you incelqueers infiltrator

I been lurking since the early days of r/incels back when gambler posted his pics, I know all that u know
hahahahahahaha yeah keep coping pussys. i outranked you in less than a month. you aren't shit. can't even be good incels ffs. just ask the mods to ban your shit at this point.

Having friends period is a disgrace to incels.is, your only real friends should be us even though we've never seen each other.

hahahahahahaha yeah keep coping pussys. i outranked you in less than a month. you aren't shit. can't even be good incels ffs. just ask the mods to ban your shit at this point.
Filthy inceltears infiltrator detected

Girls friend zone incels because they are ugly. This is a stupid proposal

Lmao ofc graycels post this and agree with each other. I have 1 or 2 foid acquaintances if I get banned for that then it is retarded

Lmao ofc graycels post this and agree with each other. I have 1 or 2 foid acquaintances if I get banned for that then it is retarded
Gamblers a fakecel and u know it tbh ngl
Just realised ur a maycel, kek do u need me to change ur diaper for u, fakecel

Gamblers a fakecel and u know it tbh ngl

Just realised ur a maycel, kek do u need me to change ur diaper for u, fakecel

Really don’t care. Gambler posted more quantity and quality content in 1 day than many here post in weeks

Friendships with women almost never turn into relationships. Never happened to me even one time.

One good thing about female friends is they can fix you up with their female friends. Or you can get them just from being around your female friend. She will have other females around her, and some of them might go for you. But this might work best if you are Chad or Chadlite.

One great thing about having a female friend is that if she really is a good friend, she will teach you all about women. I almost grew up with my female cousins, and believe me, they talk me all about women. It helps to learn all about women, the way they really are, etc. Most men don't understand what women are really like at all.

If she is a really good female friend, she actually give you advice on how to get women, how to get laid, how to interpret various moves, signs, statements, etc. I had a really good female friend, and I remember one time I had a maid over here, and I was putting moves on her, but it was not going anywhere. My female friend was texting, and I asked her what I should do. She kept giving me all these suggestions like, "Ok try this...now do this...If she does this, do that...If that doesn't work, try this..."

I don't see why you can't have female friends. I have a few but they're all lesbians

This advice fucked me up so hard early on. Now I have no friends at all and nothing but a big throbbing virginity.

I actually was so depressed, I resorted to posting on inceltears for advice.

all of them literally said to make fucking female friends, even though I fucking tried that and it didn't get me anywhere.

i love how you actually fucking think you're not a maycel.

I tend to disagree. You can have a femoid friend when she have zero sexual interest in you still. Thus, it doesn't make you a fakecel in any sense.

"Ban incels who have social skills!" :lul:

True.

There's no fucking consistency on this forum. The whole point of blackpill is that your looks are everything and even if you have a great personality and character it doesn't matter.

So if an ugly-as-fuck nigger is still charismatic enough to get a female friend, but too ugly for a girl to ever view him in a sexual way...he's a "fakecel" ?

Doesn't make sense.

My only friend is a cow. Do I deserve a ban ?

a lot of the time having a female friend means you're her orbiter

a lot of the time having a female friend means you're her orbiter
True, but there are exceptions. I believe femoid must be special somehow. Not really one and only unique, there's none, but not just like typical stacies.

So if an ugly-as-fuck nigger is still charismatic enough to get a female friend, but too ugly for a girl to ever view him in a sexual way...he's a "fakecel" ?
Having a platonic female friend has nothing to do with charisma, they're just willing to be used without having any of their needs met.

I think the worst part is not being able to acquire friendships with femoids (which isn't that hard even if you're ugly, I'm 3/10 and could do it if I wanted, have had opportunities), but rather choosing to do it as an incel.

Why THE FUCK would you be friends with a femoid as an incel? Are you a cuck? A masochist? Come on.

Agreed obviously. They are the enemy.
There can be no peace without a radical turnaround in society.
Having foids as friends is the ultimate treason an incel can commit, and thus looses his incel status.

True.

There's no fucking consistency on this forum. The whole point of blackpill is that your looks are everything and even if you have a great personality and character it doesn't matter.

Doesn't make sense.
The inconsistency is what I love about this forum
My only friend is a cow. Do I deserve a ban ?
As long as u have not fucked it ur ok to stay
I think the worst part is not being able to acquire friendships with femoids (which isn't that hard even if you're ugly, I'm 3/10 and could do it if I wanted, have had opportunities), but rather choosing to do it as an incel.

Why THE FUCK would you be friends with a femoid as an incel? Are you a cuck? A masochist? Come on.
This m8 this^ must be sum cuck

Some people seem to confuse being incel with being a misanthropic mentalcel completely incapable of interacting with females. An incel could have a thousand friends of the opposite sex and still not be a fakecel.

Some people seem to confuse being incel with being a misanthropic mentalcel completely incapable of interacting with females. An incel could have a thousand friends of the opposite sex and still not be a fakecel.
tfw mentalcel
no friends suck desu

If a female is willing to be friend with you the chances are you are not ugly since they like something about you.