Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ignoredcels?

Juice

Juice

Officer
★★★
just completely feel invisible to foids or anyone? i rarely have non-family member conversations:feelsrope:

You won't be invisible here brocel

I wrote a long post about this but scrapped it because it felt cringe.

I feel like I'm a fucking ghost to everyone, Even when I try to initiate no one gives me the time of day.

yeah its called being an incel

i would rather be ignored than constantly have the feeling of them clearly being disgusted by my presence :feelsbadman:

I wrote a long post about this but scrapped it because it felt cringe.

I feel like I'm a fucking ghost to everyone, Even when I try to initiate no one gives me the time of day.
i guess people are worried of being associated with us

i would rather be ignored than constantly have the feeling of them clearly being disgusted by my presence :feelsbadman:
Trust me, being ignored isn't much better. Them being disgusted feels better imo. Because they know that you are there

Trust me, being ignored isn't much better. Them being disgusted feels better imo. Because they know that you are there

both are suifuel so it doesnt really matter at the end i think

do you think being ignored is worse than being antagonized?