Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any idea how to change my steam currency and store?Or any workaround?

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
I want to change it to Russia since games are a lot more cheap (70% regular price) but the only way to convince steam is to change your IP through VPN and they can still detect it and ban you because its against the TOS.

Anyone ever changed their region or found a workaround?
Would be greatly appreciated if you shared.

just move to russia theory

just move to russia theory
please just someone tell me what the fuck do I do
I want cheap games
Help a fellow gamer out

please just someone tell me what the fuck do I do
I want cheap games
Help a fellow gamer out
You could try larping as a foid and getting thirsty cucks to gift money to you, assuming a full time or part time job is out of the question

Alternatively you could try getting a membership on a private online torrent sites, they share game cracks all the time, but I hear it's a lot harder to get a membership these days than a 5-6 years ago.

Last edited:
Are you sure they are actually cheaper when you convert your money to theirs

Sorry i have no idea

I thought games bought on the Russian store are region locked so you can't actually play them even if you have a copy.

Are you sure they are actually cheaper when you convert your money to theirs
yes they are
I thought games bought on the Russian store are region locked so you can't actually play them even if you have a copy.
thats what I am asking
how do I change my region to Russia
or any other workaround
you will get banned
Most probable outcome,is their any other workaround to getting games from steam at their cheap thirdworld price

Last edited:
you can buy game key and use them on your account
From a third party site?
Those might be scammed or again bought bulk from a cheap region and steam can nulify them
You could try larping as a foid and getting thirsty cucks to gift money to you, assuming a full time or part time job is out of the question

Alternatively you could try getting a membership on a private online torrent sites, they share game cracks all the time, but I hear it's a lot harder to get a membership these days than a 5-6 years ago.
Torrents work about half of the time and come with their own set of quirks
I have some money but not enough to buy them at their EU price
And im a poor slaviccel

Why buy games on steam when you can pirate them??

FUCK ITS SO UNFAIR
IM AS POOR AS VLADIMIR BUT I CANT BUY GAMES AT HIS PRICE BECAUSE IM FROM THE BALKANS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why buy games on steam when you can pirate them??
Torrents come with other shit to deal with and a decent percentage just plain dont work or are bad torrents

Don’t have steam so don’t know

Buy games on plati.ru. they are Russian and cheap but region locker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back