Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any hentai games with a good story?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I loved monster girl quest 1-3 (paradox is shit) , Im looking for hentai games worth to play , Any suggestions brocels?

Nekopara. It's bloody good.

Download

i want borderline bestiality not noodlewhores with contacts and wigs
Ah, if it is degeneracy you seek, you've come to the right guy.

Look for two games, Euphoria and Maggot Baits. If that still doesn't interest you you could always use the ol' reliable, Bible Black.

I loved monster girl quest 1-3 (paradox is shit) , Im looking for hentai games worth to play , Any suggestions brocels?

There is an official Monster Girl Encyclopedia game, it is early in development but the alpha is already playable and I liked it.

There is an official Monster Girl Encyclopedia game, it is early in development but the alpha is already playable and I liked it.

name? too lazy to read shit

, Euphoria
Is that the one where the chick gets pushed into drugs and prostitution
Can this run in browser?

School Days and Katawa Shoujo to start with

Gay play non anime games

The Legend of Zelda: Song of Sex

name? too lazy to read shit

It is downloadable from here in the "RPG Patch Fix" post, if not, then it is in the "[UWSL]Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG" Trial Version, English Translation Version"[/UWSL] but I don't know:

I know, I know, Patreon, but it is only 5$ to download it and the creator is really based. He has thoroughly refused to add netorare shit to his world, also he actually paid money from his own pocket to have the trial version translated in English because the money from donations was not enough to cover the costs, so it is one of the creators that is worth supporting, he is also the author of the Encyclopedia itself.

The very little available of the game is very wholesome, with a Werecat raping a guy that got dumped by his girlfriend and making him her husband or a guy complaining the monster waitresses not paying attention to him, actually having attracted the attention of the cute teen daughter of the Inn's owner.

Bookmarked for le research purposes

Black souls is nice if you have the patience.
Decent H games that I know of:
Night of Revenge
Summer Memories
Goblin's Burrow
Succubus Prison
Black Souls