Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ANY GYMCELS? Help a nigga out - help me make a new gymcel plan

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
@gymcellragefuel help me, help me make good training plan.

I want to leanmaxx. I am currently 82kgs, 178 centimeters tall. Almost no muscle mass on arms after years of rotting. I did gymmax 7 years ago but I dont remmeber jack shit about it. The only muscles I got are on my legs and those are relatively strong and decent because I nightwalk 24/7 and shit. Also

I want to do all exercises at HOME the only equipment I have are dumbbells (I can combine them into 1 big dumbbell i forgot whats its called, deadlift I think too), also I got some flexible ropes to stretch but idk how to use that shit. Anyway I dont want to go the gym last time I tried that I wanted to kill myself so please only exercises I can do with dumbells.

I will go to swimming on my rest days.

here is chatgpt generated plan for me.

I have 6 months of time to lose the fat. Im thinking 65kg. Im not going to build much muscles in calorie deficit but still I can build some with all this useless fat.

Beginner Abs and Biceps Workout Schedule

Weekly Schedule

• Monday: Workout + Optional Swimming
  • Tuesday: Rest or Light Activity
  • Wednesday: Workout + Optional Swimming
  • Thursday: Swimming + Optional Light Activity
  • Friday: Workout
  • Saturday: Workout
  • Sunday: Rest or Light Activity

Workout Plan

1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls
    • Reps: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    • Weight: Start with 2-5 kg dumbbells.
  2. Hammer Curls
  3. Incline Push-ups
    • Reps: 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    • Modification: Use a sturdy surface to make them easier.
  4. Dumbbell Rows (One Arm at a Time)
    • Reps: 3 sets of 8-10 reps per side
  5. Dumbbell Dead Bugs
    • Reps: 3 sets of 6-8 reps per side
    • Weight: Start with 1-2 kg dumbbells (optional).
  6. Plank (Knees Down if Needed)
    • Sets: 3 sets, hold for 15-30 seconds
    • Weight: Bodyweight.
  7. Bicycle Crunches (Modified)

Notes

• Caloric Intake: Aim for 1200-1300 calories daily, and around 2000 calories on weekends.
  • Protein Shake: Have your shake after your workout for optimal recovery, or before if you prefer.
  • Quality over Quantity: Focus on form and controlled movements during exercises.
  • Progression: Gradually increase weights as you get stronger.
  • Rest Between Sets: Rest for 30 to 90 seconds between sets.
  • Hydration: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and help with recovery.
  • Sleep: Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night to support muscle recovery and fat loss.
Starting with lighter weights will help you focus on form and build a foundation for strength. Adjust weights as needed based on how you feel! Let me know if you need further adjustments!

looksmax.is
incels . org

@wereq

you look like ur gymmaxxed nigga

how to do it

Get adjustable dumbbells and resistance bands. Start body weight exercises. Do push ups, assisted pull ups with bands, dumbbell chest and shoulder presses, dumbbell rows, resistance band rows, bodyweight squats, then squats with dumbbells.
Later you can get a barbell, rack, GHD, and weighted vest.

Get adjustable dumbbells and resistance bands. Start body weight exercises. Do push ups, assisted pull ups with bands, dumbbell chest and shoulder presses, dumbbell rows, resistance band rows, bodyweight squats, then squats with dumbbells.
These all save space.

1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls
  2. Hammer Curls
  3. Incline Push-ups
    • Modification: Use a sturdy s
why 2x biceps?

i would change one of them with pullups

I dont want pull ups because im too retarded to set it up Ill probably fall down and kill myself

what is a resistance band rows?

I also dont want to do ANYTHING to do with legs, I have a leg injury I cant put pressures on my legs also my leg muscles are strong I dont need leg training at all.

why 2x biceps?

i would change one of them with pullups
Chatgpt did it for me JFL

I dont have pull up bar

also how would I even do the pull up when im too weak to do it

Chatgpt did it for me JFL

I dont have pull up bar

also how would I even do the pull up when im too weak to do it
i noticed jfl, chatgpgt cant beat this chud

ah ur a homegymmer, makes a difference ye

what is a resistance band rows?

I also dont want to do ANYTHING to do with legs, I have a leg injury I cant put pressures on my legs also my leg muscles are strong I dont need leg training at all.
Brutal. What injury?

Workout Plan

1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls
  2. Hammer Curls
  3. Incline Push-ups
  5. Dumbbell Dead Bugs
  6. Plank (Knees Down if Needed)
    • Sets: 3 sets, hold for 15-30 seconds
  7. Bicycle Crunches (Modified)

how would you modify this plan then?

I want to focus on belly-fat + biceps, thats the only thing I give a fk about.

I think my frame is actually ok, the only thing I got blessed with in this world, I got frame potential probably.

Sounds good.

Honestly though, use Chat GPT. It will make a good plan.

Brutal. What injury?
My bone joints are fucked or some shit, a gift from my mother. My leg bones fall out of place when I put too much pressure on them and get dislocated easily.

Do a standard 3x5 for all major lifts: squats, bench, rows, pullups, overhead press, deadlift. Add in assistance work and farmers walks. Do proper warm-ups and stretching. Eat and sleep enough. Check back in six months.

how would you modify this plan then?
Its a good plan. Do some shoulder work too with dumbbells.
I want to focus on belly-fat + biceps, thats the only thing I give a fk about.
Abs showing are a combo of ab muscle growth and reduction of belly fat. Do enough cardio, maintain calorie deficit, do ab exercises.
My bone joints are fucked or some shit, a gift from my mother. My leg bones fall out of place when I put too much pressure on them and get dislocated easily.
Damn! Sounds like hypermobility.

Do a standard 3x5 for all major lifts: squats, bench, rows, pullups, overhead press, deadlift. Add in assistance work and farmers walks. Do proper warm-ups and stretching. Eat and sleep enough. Check back in six months.
This. Keep it simple . You can do push pull legs.

:yes:

muh faggy, looks are the only thing that can save us from inceldom so of course we have to talk about it
Yeah I can talk about it here not with a bunch of fakecel zoomers

in the 6th month I am going to Pattaya

I am trying to looksmaxx as much as I can before that.

Its a good plan. Do some shoulder work too with dumbbells.

Abs showing are a combo of ab muscle growth and reduction of belly fat. Do enough cardio, maintain calorie deficit, do ab exercises.

Damn! Sounds like hypermobility.
Its not rly a problem in daily life but if somebody would come and kick me in my legs I would probably be taken out instantly so I cant rly fight anyone JFL

Modified Beginner Abs and Biceps Workout Schedule with 3x5 Elements

Weekly Schedule

Workout Plan

1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls
  2. Hammer Curls
  3. Incline Push-ups
    • Reps: 3 sets of 5-8 reps per side
  5. Dumbbell Deadlifts
    • Reps: 3 sets of 5-8 reps
  6. Dumbbell Dead Bugs
  7. Plank (Knees Down if Needed)
    • Sets: 3 sets, hold for 15-30 seconds.
  8. Bicycle Crunches (Modified)
    • Reps: 3 sets of 8-10 reps per side.
  9. Farmers Walks
    • Distance: 20-30 meters (3 rounds).

Notes

• Caloric Intake: Aim for 1200-1300 calories daily, and around 2000 calories on weekends.
  • Protein Shake: Have your shake after your workout for optimal recovery, or before if you prefer.
  • Quality over Quantity: Focus on form and controlled movements during exercises.
  • Hydration: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and help with recovery.
  • Sleep: Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night to support muscle recovery and fat loss.
This modified plan incorporates some of the key elements from the 3x5 approach while still focusing on your primary goals of achieving a six-pack and building biceps. Let me know if you want any more adjustments!

in the 6th month I am going to Pattaya

I am trying to looksmaxx as much as I can before that.
This is not a race. This is not a phase. This is not a thing you try out.

This is a life.

This is not a race. This is not a phase. This is not a thing you try out.

This is a life.
Yes I know

But I need to get the best results I can before I go there. Obviously I plan to continue during my SEAmaxx.

This is a life.
Yeah its a way of life. Requires immense time, commitment, energy, and exertion to bring about changes in physique.

Yeah its a way of life. Requires immense time, commitment, energy, and exertion to bring about changes in physique.
I got so much free time I just waste it on dumb shit like browsing this forum 10 hours a day

I got so much free time I just waste it on dumb shit like browsing this forum 10 hours a day
Its not just time, its having to deal with the soreness and fatigue that builds up in the body from hard workouts.

Its not just time, its having to deal with the soreness and fatigue that builds up in the body from hard workouts.
Soreness and fatigue will continue until moral improves.

Modified Beginner Abs and Biceps Workout Schedule with 3x5 Elements

Weekly Schedule

Workout Plan

1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls
  2. Hammer Curls
  3. Incline Push-ups
    • Reps: 3 sets of 5-8 reps per side
  5. Dumbbell Deadlifts
    • Reps: 3 sets of 5-8 reps
  6. Dumbbell Dead Bugs
  7. Plank (Knees Down if Needed)
    • Sets: 3 sets, hold for 15-30 seconds.
  8. Bicycle Crunches (Modified)
    • Reps: 3 sets of 8-10 reps per side.
  9. Farmers Walks
    • Distance: 20-30 meters (3 rounds).

Notes

This modified plan incorporates some of the key elements from the 3x5 approach while still focusing on your primary goals of achieving a six-pack and building biceps. Let me know if you want any more adjustments!
Fuck ChatJewPT. People need to stop relying on it so damn much. It's a glorified search engine and calculator.

That is a bad plan. Most of that shit is fluff and completely unnecessary. You don't need multiple curl variations. You don't need to do bugs or bicycle crunches. You don't need to do incline pushups. And for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT do dumbbell deadlifts. If you do, remember to wear your tampon.

Do this instead.

Day 1 Monday:
Squat
Bench
Row

Day 2 Wednesday:
Farmers walks
Lower back
Abs
Arms
Shoulders
Lunges
Hamstrings
Calves

Day 3 Friday:
Overhead press
Pullup
Deadlift

Days 1 and 3 are your 3x5 days that should be moderate intensity (70-85% max). Warm-up and stretch properly. Rest 3-5 minutes between sets. Don't skimp on the rest periods. They're more for your central nervous system, than they are for your muscles.

Day 2 is your accessory work. You can do higher reps (8-12 range, higher if lighter). There's a lot of shit in there, so do what you feel is necessary or whatever is lagging behind. You can do half of those exercises one week and then the other half another week.

You can do light, prolonged low-intensity cardio on Tuesday and Thursday, if you want. Or just bike, swim, go for a walk. Weekends are for resting.

If you're advanced, you can add in an interval sprint day. But once you get there, you'll know what to do and won't need any advice.

Progression is 5 kilos per week for squats and deadlifts, and 2 kilos per week for upper body lifts. That comes to 10 and 5 burger units, respectively.

Last edited:
Fuck ChatJewPT. People need to stop relying on it so damn much. It's a glorified search engine and calculator.

That is a bad plan. Most of that shit is fluff and completely unnecessary. You don't need multiple curl variations. You don't need to do bugs or bicycle crunches. You don't need to do incline pushups. And for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT do dumbbell deadlifts. If you do, remember to wear your tampon.

Do this instead.

Day 1 Monday:
Squat
Bench
Row

Day 2 Wednesday:
Farmers walks
Lower back
Abs
Arms
Shoulders
Lunges
Hamstrings
Calves

Day 3 Friday:
Overhead press
Pullup
Deadlift

Days 1 and 3 are your 3x5 days that should be moderate intensity (70-85% max). Warm-up and stretch properly. Rest 3-5 minutes between sets. Don't skimp on the rest periods. They're more for your central nervous system, than they are for your muscles.

Day 2 is your accessory work. You can do higher reps (8-12 range, higher if lighter). There's a lot of shit in there, so do what you feel is necessary or whatever is lagging behind. You can do half of those exercises one week and then the other half another week.

You can do light, prolonged low-intensity cardio on Tuesday and Thursday, if you want. Or just bike, swim, go for a walk. Weekends are for resting.

If you're advanced, you can add in an interval sprint day. But once you get there, you'll know what to do and won't need any advice.
How can I modify this so I can perform it at home. I only have dumbbells at home. I don't mind going to gym in SEA but while I'm in UK I want to do it at home. I will do swimming on monday, Wednesday and thursday.

Soreness and fatigue will continue until moral improves.
If you're working out 3 hours a day, remember to incorporate a deload week otherwise you might suffer a nervous breakdown from central nervous system fatigue like me. Recovery is important. Give body adequate time to recover through sleep, eating, and hydration.

Day 2 Wednesday:
Farmers walks
Lower back
Abs
Arms
Shoulders
Lunges
Hamstrings
Calves
That's a lot for one day :feelsmega::feelsmega: (although I just did something like this last night :feelshaha::feelshaha:).

How can I modify this so I can perform it at home. I only have dumbbells at home. I don't mind going to gym in SEA but while I'm in UK I want to do it at home. I will do swimming on monday, Wednesday and thursday.
You can't. You need the proper equipment, which is a squat rack, bench, barbell, and enough weights. You also need plenty of dumbbells with a wide range of weights. Lateral raises are going to be much lighter than farmers walks, for example.

Shoot for 200-1000 pushups, sit-ups a day.

Pullups, do some if you can

Calthestics is king for putting on the illusion of muscle without roids

Otherwise do roids because that's what all the gymfags do to get the really jacked lean look

Shoot for 200-1000 pushups, sit-ups a day.

Pullups, do some if you can

Calthestics is king for putting on the illusion of muscle without roids

Otherwise do roids because that's what all the gymfags do to get the really jacked lean look
idk if this counts as roids but im planning on using testosterone gel

I literally couldnt tell you if that works or not.

You can always get on gear you can find at a supplement store. Avoid GNC shit l but you can get anabolic supplements that are essentially the same thing

If you change your mind go to the gym group, that’s the lowest tier one and least likely to see any foids cause they go jd or pure gym. I go at 8pm and see the same 10 other guys there everyday. Plus I’m more motivated to go than I went I’d work out at home. Do consider it

If you change your mind go to the gym group, that’s the lowest tier one and least likely to see any foids cause they go jd or pure gym. I go at 8pm and see the same 10 other guys there everyday. Plus I’m more motivated to go than I went I’d work out at home. Do consider it
I wanna kill myself every time I went to the gym. Also people always say you dont get judged at the gym but its not true, Im too subhuman to use gym