Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any gymcels go to Planet Fitness?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

A gym where Chads and Stacies are banned. Interesting kek

Doesn't exist where i live

It's not. I used to go and saw some Chads and a literal 5'8 Aryan masterrace manlet gymcel. I also saw 2 gooks with arms the size of my head, don't expect not to get mogged there. You're unironically better going to a local place and getting on good terms with the resident Chads.

Legit lold for all 6 minutes and 25 seconds

YOU MIRIN BRAH???????

@Newbie17 @Eskimocel YOU ARE NEVER SAFE

What I’m about to write will be unpopular, but Chad gyms are surprisingly welcoming.

It’s places populated by high tier normie wanna be Chads that behave like complete jerks

I have one that's three minutes away driving, but I'm so lazy to leave the house I only workout at home or take short runs around my neighborhood.

Legit lold for all 6 minutes and 25 seconds

YOU MIRIN BRAH???????

@Newbie17 @Eskimocel YOU ARE NEVER SAFE

cope

Yes bro, remember to showermaxx in the locker room after your workout.

The problem with planet fitness is that it is cucked. If you go to power lifting gyms, there are usually very few foids, and those foids who work out there are serious, and not just some ditsy whore trying to get a fatter ass for Chad to fuck.

I would never go to a gym. You know you can just work out at home?

I've been to similar budget gyms in the past, they get way too crowded by around noon and equipment is always broken.

The problem with planet fitness is that it is cucked. If you go to power lifting gyms, there are usually very few foids, and those foids who work out there are serious, and not just some ditsy whore trying to get a fatter ass for Chad to fuck.

Steve Hoca does