Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any GTA V Online experts here?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I need to advice how to make money but I'm sick doing import export cars over and over. I need a fucking hour to sell a car for less than 100k.

You can just get mods to get like 5 billion for around 18 dollars.

You can buy modded accounts, could play Double money adversary modes, or the Pac standard glitch if thats still a thing, or doomsday

Just rob a bank bro

Eh I stopped playing that grindy game

Just find someone online and they transfer it. It's pretty simple I know a lot of people who've done it for Xbox one.
It costs money. I want a free and fast method to make a lot money in GTA.

It costs money. I want a free and fast methode to make a lot money in GTA.
If you're just grinding, you have to think about opportunity cost: is it faster to work for 18 dollars in real life than work for 200 million GTA$ in thousands of hours...

Ohh I played for hundreds of hours legitimately. I didn't make all that much money, but I did have the most expensive car and like a few moderately expensive ones, and 1 house that was pretty cheap.

And then a few months ago (less than 1 year), I decided to hack. I installed some free version of a hack, and I became so rich so quickly that I didn't know what to do with the money. I bought everything, literally everything.

My advice? Just hack. It was difficult to find a good hack, I searched for a few hours, there were some dead-ends, but eventually I found the right one.

Iirc I used this one https://maverickcheats.eu/community/ , but I'm not sure.

im brutallymaxxed out in single player but rarely play online because its so shit

do only missions that are 2x the money. at the moment they are the repo ones. i played yesterday for like an hour and made 200k doing them

If you're just grinding, you have to think about opportunity cost: is it faster to work for 18 dollars in real life than work for 200 million GTA$ in thousands of hours...
I don't want to risk a ban, though.

Players got me kicked during a VIP mission. It's over for GTAcels.

Gta online looks weird tbh, i prefer bo2 zombies.

Cuss out the 12 year olds