Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any good HGH pills (please include sites and pricing)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I know many of you on this forum will say LL is the only hope, I know. However different people have different growth spurts, and I want to do it just for a try. So anyone here knows what site is good for buying HGH online? I don't wanna stay sub 6' for the rest of my life.

HGH is only some in injectable form. It is very expensive or can be cheaper if from China but who knows what’s in it.

A good alternative is Mk-677. It’s a research chemical that causes your body to secret more of its own gh. Also a lot cheaper. You can easily find it online yourself so I won’t be naming a site. Good luck.

I have no idea.

HGH is only some in injectable form. It is very expensive or can be cheaper if from China but who knows what’s in it.

A good alternative is Mk-677. It’s a research chemical that causes your body to secret more of its own gh. Also a lot cheaper. You can easily find it online yourself so I won’t be naming a site. Good luck.
Mk677 is looksmax cope.
Show me one documented case of height growth using 677 past 18 years old