Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Good Guy stuck in a polygamous world?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I like romance even though I know it´s just a chemical reaction in the brain that compels animals to breed and eventually it will fade away but still I am more attracted to romance than just fucking.

I am sure many guys here just want to get late but I like romance but it doesn´t seem to exist in this era unfortunately :'(

romance only exists for chad

Well it makes sense. What your talking about is a sustained drip of feel good chemicals over a period of years vs just one highee burst of chemicals for one night. It makes sense under the pleasure seeking princable to seek romantic engagements as the sum feel goods are significangly higher from them vs casual / one nights etc

Dreaming about romance for incel is like a dwarf dreaming about winning 100m Olympic gold. It's over for romanticCel time to take your FabioPill.

If you just want sex use a prostitute I tried it and it wasn´t enough I want love :heart:
There are times when I want love but more often it's sex.

I need someone to cuddle up w n all dat. Whenever I go on holiday or places with my family I always fantasise how me olde oneitis b with us. Bruh how fucking good that would be.

Ye, i wish i could experience romance

I too want intimacy and cuddles, but it's impossible to love a NPC femoid algorithm designed to seek out Chad''s seed. Only men are capable of genuinely mutual, romantic love, and Im not looking to trannymaxxx or faggotmaxx

Yeah... I just want someone to love me. I just want to hold her and tell her everyhting is ok, protect her, treat her like someone I love. Unfortunately being good to women is a ticket to the friendzone. Unless ur chad.

If you just want sex use a prostitute I tried it and it wasn´t enough I want love :heart:
IKIFEEL

I wish it was a real thing. But even then, it'd be just another "chads only" thing in life.

I like romance even though I know it´s just a chemical reaction in the brain that compels animals to breed and eventually it will fade away but still I am more attracted to romance than just fucking.

I am sure many guys here just want to get late but I like romance but it doesn´t seem to exist in this era unfortunately :'(

We are anomalies and on this forum for a reason. We don't follow the whims of our own impulses, the whims of what other people demand, and we think about the consequences of our actions.

Unfortunately being good to women is a ticket to the friendzone.
It is, they want a "bad boy" who beats them, are doing drugs, going to parties and cheats on them because that is exciting, males are the romantic gender females are the degenerate one.

I dont think i am a Good Guy but i dont show it