Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good gore or accident sites?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Mostly interested in it for the physics/safety aspect.

best gore
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Nah man, i just checked right now.
Its up and running.
:feelsLSD:
It runs but the admin said it wont be updated or did he actually manage to sell it?

gore is nice once in a while

I can't watch gore it's too disturbing

I don’t like watching gore tbh. I watched a beheading massacre that takes place at Dagestan and ever since I sleep with a fully loaded and ready to shoot pistol under my pillow. I also have a katana under my bed and a commando knife strapped under my desk. It fucked me up..

I don’t like watching gore tbh. I watched a beheading massacre that takes place at Dagestan and ever since I sleep with a fully loaded and ready to shoot pistol under my pillow. I also have a katana under my bed and a commando knife strapped under my desk. It fucked me up..
It helped me with the ptsd I got from my dreams. :lul:

It helped me with the ptsd I got from my dreams. :lul:
How the hell dude.. Ill never watch shit like that and 3 guys 1 hammer video. I can’t sleep at night thinking a psycho breaks in to my home and I can’t kill him. I have 8 alarms that will wake me up during different periods so I can guard my house.

How the hell dude.. Ill never watch shit like that and 3 guys 1 hammer video. I can’t sleep at night thinking a psycho breaks in to my home and I can’t kill him. I have 8 alarms that will wake me up during different periods so I can guard my house.
Funky town?
I know that feeling. Never was in rl in such situations, nor consumed any related media. I theorize my brain was remodelling social complex trauma into war related violence, prolly something to do with our instincts reacting to dangers. My mind is just fucked and I have to much fantasy. Went away for me after I started watching these vids.

Funky town?
I know that feeling. Never was im rl in such situations, nor consumed any related media. I theorize my brain was remodelling social complex trauma into war related violence, prolly something to do with our instincts reacting to dangers. Went away for me after I started watching these vids.
Yeah, very crowded neighborhood. We have 2 dogs, and I live with my parents and 2 brothers but I still think I’m at danger and that I should be prepared to shoot and kill any infiltrator. My mind is just fucked up at this point.

Try a kukri. Much more beheady of a knife and very wieldable in smaller spaces.

Documenting Documentary, but they went full-private, I don't even know if you can pay to register.

It runs but the admin said it wont be updated or did he actually manage to sell it?

He did say that a while back but it looks like hes been posting again recently. Guess it didnt sell

I can never find good gore tbh I just watch the Saw movies or something

Try a kukri. Much more beheady of a knife and very wieldable in smaller spaces.
I think i have enough weapons.. when I hit the legal age I will build my own SBR for a better precaution.

BestGore

You know what I find stupid about society- that actual gore pictures and video is incredibly hard to find, yet we can find all sorts of fake gore in stupid movies.the censors exist simply so you must pay for horror movies to get some pics of gore. Thankfully bestgore exists

Best gore is good cope, helps you at least be like, at least I'm not suffering from that much pain.

I think i have enough weapons.. when I hit the legal age I will build my own SBR for a better precaution.
Oh? My bad. The power ranger action figures (dolls) are on isle 3, next to the star wars stuff.