Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any good copes for a young cel? I need it

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Every day is breaking me even more. I just need a cope before I rope or do something very nice :)

I usually watch shows or read books inbetween wageslaving. I'm reading skinnier by stephen kjng right now. It's alright.

Trick or Treating

I’d probably get robbed or have acid thrown in my face since I live in a shithole

Go to the suburbs. Preferably one with a nice mall nearby. The candy will be plentiful.

Immerse yourself in single player games with immersive worlds. And watch plenty of good movies and shows.

In all honesty, it may sound cliche but just do things that you love and are passionate about (no matter how silly or obscure they may be).

Immerse yourself in single player games with immersive worlds. And watch plenty of good movies and shows.

In all honesty, it may sound cliche but just do things that you love and are passionate about (no matter how silly or obscure they may be).
I already do that, but I’m growing bored of it
Watch hunter X hunter
Done

I already do that, but I’m growing bored of it
I hear you. Sex fuels your energy to engage in your passions. I just mean that indulging copes is better than browsing here.

You aren't incel until you are over 25, below that you are just a "late starter"

going ER (in Minecraft) day dreaming

Have you tried reading books or learning how to play an instrument or a new language ?

having sex with women works