Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good books for incels to read

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★★★
I want to read more books but most of the protagonists are chads or the book is written by a woman. Is there any good book for a incel to read?

Frankenstein and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are some pretty classic pieces of blackpilled fiction

i also want the same recommendations

Frankenstein and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are some pretty classic pieces of blackpilled fiction
hbond book is underrated as fuck, it got cucked by disney so now you can't discuss it without normies bringing up the movie

58372.jpg

I want to read more books but most of the protagonists are chads or the book is written by a woman. Is there any good book for a incel to read?
Arthur Shopenauer's books are wonderful, he is not necessarily for incels, but he is a misogynistic and pessimistic guy about life (like incels), he has made a great contribution to Western philosophy and many of his books guide you to cultivate your spirituality, other ways to be happier and then there are good books like the one on the art of getting right which as the title suggests can give you good ideas to assert your thoughts

hbond book is underrated as fuck, it got cucked by disney so now you can't discuss it without normies bringing up the movie
Tbh the movie was still pretty blackpilled; the gyp whore chose blond Chad over Quasimodo at the end :lul:

That said, I've heard they made a shitty sequel where Quasimodo gets a gf, I guess they had to shoehorn in bluepill bullshit evntually

read kierkegaard and peter sotos

Whatever
Mein Kampf
Siege
In that order

I enjoyed Industrial Society and it's Future by Ted K.