Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any Good alternatives to Bestgore.com ?

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Any Good alternatives to Bestgore.com ? : i need to cope with seeing foids being annihilated in minecraft ofcourse

A plane ticket to Brazil

Last edited:
None of the alternatives have the same feel. That website has extensive tags which you could do to find whatever the hell you wanted. Anyway there is alivegore but it just isn't the same.

@Snowstormhigh

I admit... I can't watch those cartel videos. I used to watch those workplace accident ones a lot, but the cartel ones are always a whole other level. For me, I could justify seeing a shocking death if it helped me avoid making a stupid mistake...but those are just fucked.
You have a strong stomach if you can watch those, anon.

There was a few foid torture videos there that were good coomfuel. I was stupid and didn't save them. First they became unavailable then the site went down.

This post actually led me down a rabbit hole that made me cry. Not build for that shit.

Crazyshit.com
Based & crazyPilled
None of the alternatives have the same feel. That website has extensive tags which you could do to find whatever the hell you wanted. Anyway there is alivegore but it just isn't the same.
Bestgore was the be all end all tbh ngl. Removing bestgore is the equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria
Based SnowStormhighCel
I admit... I can't watch those cartel videos. I used to watch those workplace accident ones a lot, but the cartel ones are always a whole other level. For me, I could justify seeing a shocking death if it helped me avoid making a stupid mistake...but those are just fucked.
You have a strong stomach if you can watch those, anon.
A lifetime of rejection by foids has made be dead on the inside
There was a few foid torture videos there that were good coomfuel. I was stupid and didn't save them. First they became unavailable then the site went down.
Brutal - i hope someone saved them and will reupload
Greycelmaxxxing

Last edited:
Pm for my telegram I have 10k gorevids straight from the horses mouth

One of my favs

I used to love watching workplace accidents or workplace freakouts on bestgore
plus seeing a woman killed always brightened up my day. Especially if she was a lying hoodrat. They would tell her to open her mouth and say something then BOOM

saw a 14yo get shot in head in the woods for being a slut to the wrong gang. Good body went to waste. Supple tits too

r0ssia for dank gore

tbh tbh i cant watch this like i watch my anime , but i thinbk this guys can be good surgeons
Anime tiddies are based & blackpilled
saw a 14yo get shot in head in the woods for being a slut to the wrong gang. Good body went to waste. Supple tits too
That vid sounds giga Based - do you have the link?

I miss bestgore