Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any genuinly good moments that happened in your life? (Doesnt have to be related to sex or foids)

I

ImGoneTonight

Banned
-
I had a friend in hs who always got me video games for free because his dad was rich, but that only lasted 2 months, because he started to believe false rumors that were being spread about me and he stopped being my friend, but those were a great 2 months. How about you?

Got tested negative for Hepatitis C. Happiest day in my life. I was sure I had it from my mother who was a drug addict.

Dying from an STD as a virgin would have been super fucked up.

Last edited:
It was nice when I got a ps4 for Christmas last year, the thing is just gathering dust now because I have no money for games or ps plus :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Kid on summerbreak, playing warcraft 2 with my cousin and siblings after going to the beach, playing outside and other kidshit. I had a happy childhood until the bullying started.

-Graduating from college was very satisfying. It made me so happy to know I'd never have to sit in another class again in my life.

-Oneitis going out her way to talk to me, which was nice. She made me feel validated, though she was only being NICE JFL.

-Trump winning the election. I invested so much mental effort and thought in the election. I was one of his earliest supporters, becoming official when he was polling at 3% to win the REPUBLICAN primary. I joined on when he said the thing about muslims an 9/11.

- Seeing Rush and Dream Theater live. Neither disappointed.

It was nice when I got a ps4 for Christmas last year, the thing is just gathering dust now because I have no money for games or ps plus :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Do you have bloodborne?

Last edited:
Watching my favorite bands on LSD.

Other forms of drugcelling: weed and mdma.

Carrying my team in MOBA games.

Some positive things that happened with me after looksmaxx/plastic surgery/gymcelling.

In chronological order:

Releasing my first (and only) atmospheric black metal album.

Getting into med school.

Getting a job at the local ambulance service.

Actually helping save someone's life.

Climbing mount Elbrus.

-Graduating from college was very satisfying. It made me so happy to know I'd never have to sit in another class again in my life.

-Oneitis going out her way to talk to me, which was nice. She made me feel validated, though she was only being NICE JFL.

-Trump winning the election. I invested so much mental effort and thought in the election. I was one of his earliest supporters, becoming official when he was polling at 3% to win the REPUBLICAN primary. I joined on when he said the thing about muslims an 9/11.

- Seeing Rush and Dream Theater live. Neither disappointed.

Do you have bloodborne?
No, I got no games aside from some f2p ones and one or two I got with my ps plus 14 day trial.

Several. Sadly they were all when I was much younger. But my grandparents and aunts and uncles were always very nice to me, bought me things. Spent time with me. Gave me attention.

I never had many friends so they were like my best friends tbh

Seeing my dog for the first time

- the day i was laying at the hospital in narcosis and the Nurses operated a paper clip out of my *COUGH* Penis. although it MIGHT have been INSANE, to put something like that in there.
i did it to get attention, and HELL that day was crazy.
i was 13 yrs then BTW and showing your dick to your mother and telling her to see if she can Get it out, was INSANE.
- but letting many FemaLe Doctors check and grab my dick, was embarising.
- one of my fondest memories was/and still is the operation, it was like 5-7 SEXY young and voluptuous Nurses there and that memory have become the corner stone to my sex-fantasies!:what::fire::feelswow:
PS
i still dream about them, the feeling of having mutiple woman grab and (maybe) even masturbate your dick, whilst you are dead numb,is frankly... STRANGE:D
- IT GAVE ME A SENSE OF WHAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN TO HAVE A WOMAN BESIDE OF ME!

- the day i was laying at the hospital in narcosis and the Nurses operated a paper clip out of my *COUGH* Penis
just have a paperclip stuck in your penis theory :lul:

- the day i was laying at the hospital in narcosis and the Nurses operated a paper clip out of my *COUGH* Penis. although it MIGHT have been INSANE, to put something like that in there.
i did it to get attention, and HELL that day was crazy.
i was 13 yrs then BTW and showing your dick to your mother and telling her to see if she can Get it out, was INSANE.
- but letting many FemaLe Doctors check and grab my dick, was embarising.
- one of my fondest memories was/and still is the operation, it was like 5-7 SEXY young and voluptuous Nurses there and that memory have become the corner stone to my sex-fantasies!:what::fire::feelswow:
PS
i still dream about them, the feeling of having mutiple woman grab and (maybe) even masturbate your dick, whilst you are dead numb,is frankly... STRANGE:D
- IT GAVE ME A SENSE OF WHAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN TO HAVE A WOMAN BESIDE OF ME!
You should have grabbed their tits or ass and said it was an accident and you needed something to grab onto because of the pain

I know there were, but I can't seem to remember them.

You should have grabbed their tits or ass and said it was an accident and you needed something to grab onto because of the pain
- I WILL DO THAT NEXT TIME,THX - whenever i am lonely i should, "grab" something(a tit or their ass) and tell that i lost my glases and was just a "mistake" (my ass....!)
- that was a FUCKING good excuse, i should have thought about that earlier.:forcedsmile:
I can’t breath out of laughter
- yeeeaaahhh sure, be my guest! laugh as MUCH s you NEED to, cuz it is Hillarious. and i still saugh about it!:p
although i hope that they ALL gave me a blowjob, while i was laying there dead numb(let's pretend they did LOL)
- BTW i do have memories that they massturbates me... and i sincerely believe they did... AH one of my fondest memories in life!:fire: - the fire is for passion

Last edited:
In chronological order:

Releasing my first (and only) atmospheric black metal album.

Getting into med school.

Getting a job at the local ambulance service.

Actually helping save someone's life.

Climbing mount Elbrus.
Sounds like a dream life

-Went to see my favourite band last year. Although I went alone, I enjoyed it.
-Losing weight 5 years ago, didn't matter if I was skinny, I liked it.

my boss told me good job then gave me a free pen

my mom randomly getting me a ps3. Last happy moment of my life tbh.

- I WILL DO THAT NEXT TIME,THX - whenever i am lonely i should, "grab" something(a tit or their ass) and tell that i lost my glases and was just a "mistake" (my ass....!)
- that was a FUCKING good excuse, i should have thought about that earlier.:forcedsmile:
Even better, as they were looking at dick, you should have "accidentally" shoved your dick forward into their mouth

Even better, as they were looking at dick, you should have "accidentally" shoved your dick forward into their mouth
i have dreamed about that EVER since, i supoose it could have been fun, but if they would suck my dick, NOW that would be like a dream come true..... - unfotuanely can i "only" dream about it... sighs....:fire: - BTW yes i think they would done a good (blow) job....
nurses sure are slutty, ain't they`?- i bet my life that they fantasitze about me EVER since.....:what:

still alive and survive i try new things

When I was 17 I got a job at this place. My birthday was like the first week I started working. I came into the office one day and the office people have made me an office birthday party specifically for me as the "new guy." Really meant something to me since I never had a birthday party that wasn't made by my parents and just had family/grandparents. Felt sort of special for a day.

That's pretty much it though. My life thus far has been a boring uneventful shit fest.

My life has been a complete waste

When school ended and i began neeting

Brutal ps4pill.

i woke up early, sun was out, nobody was really out and i got free apples from an apple tree

cracked my door with my punch

Serves you right for not being a PC-piratecel.

Hmm... I can't remember anything huge tbh.

17. I knew my best gf who was a japanese exchange student and we didn't say much but we were the closest. She moved back to japan and we texted to keep in touch but when she heard about the accident and saw my face she ghosted me. Still, my memories of those months were the best.

My best memories are lucid dreams in which I had sex.

Lmao same I sold mines for$300 2 years ago . Video games are still fun tho good cope tbh.