Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any gay incels?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Lol if you thought I was serious, men aren't NEARLY as shallow as women, so I highly doubt gay incels exist.

the funniest shit i've learned about LGBT community is that, apparently, they are far more open about their sexual race preference than women

no escape for ethnicels to turn gay lmao

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/bnpavv/so-many-gay-dudes-are-depressingly-racist-on-dating-apps

y93Gjvf.png

UtDaB8r.png

thankfully BBC will always have Dingus_Incel tho

being gay is a great way to get aids

rickvanderhammer said:
being gay is a great way to get aids

Indeed, not to mention its a proven mental illness, 90%+ of gays have admitted to being molested by men during there formative years. Due to political correctness what I said is considered "hate speech", luckily this ain't reddit, so I'm free to say what I want :)

Being gay is probadly the coolest thing to be. You escape from the control of women by simply avoid their sexual offer. You also trigger them if you're good looking and reject them like the piece of shit they are for the most part.

Homosapicuckus said:
Being gay is probadly the coolest thing to be. You escape from the control of women by simply avoid their sexual offer. You also trigger them if you're good looking and reject them like the piece of shit they are for the most part.

Imagine being a 10/10 giga chad who is gay, rejecting women left and right, awwwww the satisfaction

Men are not hypergamic.

Its not possible to be gay and incel, just as is not possible for a female to be incel.

im not gay but id fuck a dude

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:

The closet isn't locked, why you still in it?

men have much lower standards than females, so getting laid as a gay shouldn't be much of a problem

What makes this less attractive

sex-robot-557974111jpg.jpg

than this

real-looking-woman-with-glasses-smiles-picture-id528918220

subsaharan said:
the funniest shit i've learned about LGBT community is that, apparently, they are far more open about their sexual race preference than women

no escape for ethnicels to turn gay lmao

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/bnpavv/so-many-gay-dudes-are-depressingly-racist-on-dating-apps

y93Gjvf.png

UtDaB8r.png

thankfully BBC will always have Dingus_Incel tho

Wow, thats fucked.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:

You're gay

Homosapicuckus said:

than this

Which one is a virgin? Top one has been through miles of chad dick, I will date the one who won't cheat, most likely the bottom one.

iiiTeMpeR said:
The closet isn't locked, why you still in it?

Social stigmatization of men who had sex with another men is a women's trap as they know once you accept blowjobs from guys they no longer needed and it makes them feel threatened that's why sluts love shaming "closet" men. Mos men who call themselves heterosexual would fuck other men as long as it's low key.

Homosapicuckus said:
Mos men who call themselves heterosexual would fuck other men as long as it's low key.

What are you on? Never in a million years would a heterosexual man chose to fuck another guy "low key" over a women.

i'd fuck a dude but most of them mog me so im not even attracted.
not to mention none of them look feminine/beta.

just lol if you think you can escape without surgery

iiiTeMpeR said:
What are you on? Never in a million years would a heterosexual man chose to fuck another guy "low key" over a women.

Well you choosse

This guy

aOlsSsmK.jpg

or this girl

35k8mq.jpg

Homosexuality is one of the most disgusting things in the history of humanity

Gays cannot be incel.

Homosapicuckus said:

than this