Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any foid ever let you sniff them?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
The hole i used to massage once blabbed about something about her shampoo and insisted on me smelling her hair. It smelled so good that I wanted to lace it with ropes of my coom

Yeah a Stacy once asked me to sniff her butthole to see if it stinked in public once.

The hole i used to massage once blabbed about something about her shampoo and insisted on me smelling her hair. It smelled so good that I wanted to lace it with ropes of my coom
You groomed that girl :feelskek:

Nope but that doesn’t stop from sniffing them in public if they smell nice

No, why would a foid want to let a truecel sniff her?

No but I do it non consensually

i want to sniff a girl in every part of her body with a very deep and hard inhale :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

sniff and fuck the granny pussy

Happened to me :waitwhat:
I still don't know how anyone here can sniff a foid, when the only foids I'm around outside of work are my sisters, and if I even so much as poke them; they throw a fit. :feelsping:

I still don't know how anyone here can sniff a foid, when the only foids I'm around outside of work are my sisters, and if I even so much as poke them; they throw a fit. :feelsping:
Brutal & over

Just get a stealth sniff when in a crowded place, like a train station. Foids either smell of nothing, BO or overpowered perfume. Nothing special imo.

Just get a stealth sniff when in a crowded place, like a train station. Foids either smell of nothing, BO or overpowered perfume. Nothing special really.