Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ANY foid can get laid but men have to looksmax and lose weight

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so ****ing fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass because they are so fat. Just watching the obese ones actually brings you discomfort and disgust. Its like watching a huge spider or a room full of snakes.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight Hispanic man.

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females(and ppl) on planet earth (I would say that blk/latina American women are the fattest and one of the ugliest ppl on planet earth btw) can find someone, ANYONE can. On the other hand, men must LOOKSMAX and lose weight.

Last edited:
NewCHAD, there is no such thing as "looksmaxxing and losing weight". You are either born a chad or you are born an incel. Chad doesn't need to try,

Losing weight as a fat man to get a gf is kind of cope.

I see many fat tallfags with gfs

NewCHAD, there is no such thing as "looksmaxxing and losing weight". You are either born a chad or you are born an incel. Chad doesn't need to try,
I have to get down to 15% bodyfat to even have a CHANCE.

At 18% its pretty much 0% chance at all.

Toilets live on tutorial mode,water is wet

it's over for dejavucels

Too many side-quests to deal with.

You don't have to looksmax or loose weight, the face just needs the right bones alongside height

Cope Hispanic women are rated the most attractive over whites women
Are you talking about hispanic American immigrants? If so, you are greatly mistaken. Over 80% are overweight or obese(source: https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/obesity-and-hispanic-americans#:~:text=Among Hispanic American women, 78.8,of non-Hispanic white women. ) , and the average height is around 5'1." They are the 2nd fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth(outside of black American women) actually. They are also the shortest ppl in the west. I would say that they are uglier than Indian and chinese men.

You only notice the attractive ones. For example, you see 50 Hispanics women. 45 are fat pigs, 1 is bald midget, 1 is ugly and 3 are attractive, and you only notice the 3 who are attractive. while ignoring the other 47. Om average, they are so fat and short that your eyes just fly over 90% of them. Therefore, you only notice attractive ones.

Last edited:
You don't have to looksmax or loose weight, the face just needs the right bones alongside height
I have to get down to 15% bodyfat to even have a CHANCE.

At 18% its pretty much 0% chance at all.

I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so ****ing fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass because they are so fat. Just watching the obese ones actually brings you discomfort and disgust. Its like watching a huge spider or a room full of snakes.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight Hispanic man.

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females(and ppl) on planet earth (I would say that blk/latina American women are the fattest and one of the ugliest ppl on planet earth btw) can find someone, ANYONE can. On the other hand, men must LOOKSMAX and lose weight.
topkek. another reason for TND and TSD

Leave the stats alone and focus on irl , irl Mexican girls are voted the prettiest
Every Mexican (hispanic American) I see looks like an obese midget. I can go on for days without seeing a single attractive one.

Are you talking about the ones OUTSIDE the usa? Could be different there.

Last edited:
This.

If you need to do 'self-improvement', you already lost.

The effort isn’t worth the reward

Inside I live In Louisiana and see the finest Mexican girls
You must see the exceptions. I have lived in New Mexico and Texas and they have to be the 2nd fattest and ugliest people on planet earth(besides black American women)

Almost all the ones I see are very overweight or obese and extremely short. Black and Mexican women are one of the reasons why I would prefer to live in a majority white and Asian area. Watching black/hispanic/native American foids wobble around like piggies makes me sick. Same with obese white women, although most white women are not obese and ive seen plenty of slim white women as well.

btw. I don't need these [kike] statistics to tell me that hispanic (along with black and native American) women are the fattest and perhaps ugliest people on planet earth. I just point them out to show that they aren't this fat and ugly where I live, but all over the USA. I have eyes. Almost all of them are short and fat. They look like walking pumpkins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back