Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any FlatEarthcels here?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Flat Earth thread?

I don't believe it's flat, but I also don't believe it's a globe.

I am conspiracist but this is an absurd conspiracy theory

If you're not, you're cuck

Do you mean “lowIQcels”?

The world is a vampire.

I sure hope not

You guys need to get woke, do you have any idea how deep lore this goes?

There might unironically be catgirls only a few thousand miles away on an adjacent continent the Jews have hidden away from us.
Dfjisfhaoistgart

You guys need to get woke, do you have any idea how deep lore this goes?

There might unironically be catgirls only a few thousand miles away on an adjacent continent the Jews have hidden away from us.
View attachment 50852
This is a cool theory, I want to explore the hidden worlds

i bought into the jews programming at 1st. then i sun and moon gazed and realized those objects are not millions of of miles away. Now i cant trust anything anymore. Hell this site can just be ran by the cia

its a star of david, every time it turns it makes a screechy jewy whine because they complain the most.

i dont but i dont blame people who support this theory either. it promotes free thinking.

i dont but i dont blame people who support this theory either. it promotes free thinking.
Eh, flat earthers discredit legitimate conspiracies with their retardation. We need answers for so many things like who really did 9/11, why are we at war in the middle east, who killed JFK etc.

Nah bro the earth is segmented

It's over for SphereCels

I am conspiracist but this is an absurd conspiracy theory

I agree 100%, these fake conspiracy theories get mixed in with real conspiracies, lumped under the category of crazy baseless theories and people throw the baby out with the bathwater. Flat earth shit is the bathwater.

I agree 100%, these fake conspiracy theories get mixed in with real conspiracies, lumped under the category of crazy baseless theories and people throw the baby out with the bathwater. Flat earth shit is the bathwater.
Exactly my point, and this is the whole purpose of the CIA coining the term 'conspiracy theory' to begin with. There are legitimate questions that our government is withholding answers to from us and fuck them for that but this flat earth shit just muddies the water. Its TOO outlandish and there isn't enough hard evidence.

Flat earth is stupid af....those who belive that shit must be shoot in the head.

Earth is an illusion, we're all actually in hell