Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any fightercels here? How do I get started especially during lockdown?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I did some krav maga 6 years ago as part of a course it seemed pretty useful though not sure if I wanna fork out $50 a month + equipment + get corona + interact with normies. Any way to tighten up your reflexes/strength for punching/technique? Are punching bags legit? Youtubers for info? Or should I be bloatmaxxing/gymcelling instead? I just threw some punches and it felt good as fuck nglngl, how cucked is it that you never get the chance to kill someone as a man in 2020 in minecraft, they oughta implement a pvp mode :feelsbadman: I wanna feel 100% sure that I could win a fight :woke:

If you're serious about learning how to fight you're going to need to join a fight gym. Either a boxing gym if you just want to know how to throw hands or an mma gym. You're going to need to interact with normies because watching some youtube videos isn't going to help. You're also going to need to spar with other people too. Probably best to save up some money because these places aren't always cheap but you need skilled people to teach you or you're going to end up with false confidence like you have now.

If you're serious about learning how to fight you're going to need to join a fight gym. Either a boxing gym if you just want to know how to throw hands or an mma gym. You're going to need to interact with normies because watching some youtube videos isn't going to help. You're also going to need to spar with other people too. Probably best to save up some money because these places aren't always cheap but you need skilled people to teach you or you're going to end up with false confidence like you have now.
did karate for like 3 years as a kid and it was giga useless so that's why I'm somewhat cautious of these normie gyms. don't really have too much false confidence but I'm probably tougher than the common soyboy tbhtbh. I know I need to internalize the movements was just asking what the best way to do that alone would be

did karate for like 3 years as a kid and it was giga useless so that's why I'm somewhat cautious of these normie gyms. don't really have too much false confidence but I'm probably tougher than the common soyboy tbhtbh. I know I need to internalize the movements was just asking what the best way to do that alone would be
Karate is gay af, which is why I just recommend boxing or an mma gym that has fighters with a legit manager. I don’t think there’s a way to learn alone, you need someone to be continually correcting your form and technique or you will just fight like trash. I’ve been working on my lead hand hook for months and it still needs work but the only way it got better was through training with others

Karate is gay af, which is why I just recommend boxing or an mma gym that has fighters with a legit manager. I don’t think there’s a way to learn alone, you need someone to be continually correcting your form and technique or you will just fight like trash. I’ve been working on my lead hand hook for months and it still needs work but the only way it got better was through training with others
alright thanks boyo will look into it after corona :feelsYall: