Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow Yu-gi-oh! Fans?

Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba

But my mom says I’m cool
★★
I love season 1-5 2001-2006 Duel Monsters.

akiza is #1 waifoo

Season #0, Miho is waifu, Honda is a super simp.

I've liked a deck from Yugioh GX since I was a kid (Cyberdark). They're ugly and creepy but I love their arts and organic machine looks. Sadly when Konami printed some more cards to help them out (in 2017 and 2021) they didn't care about making them good and gave us lots of useless garbage cards. Waifu decks and tranny Yubel get a completely different treatment.

I also liked other decks, like Felgrand, Red-Eyes, Malefic and Gravekeepers. Anime-wise I've only watched DM and GX, I remember 5Ds impressing me but then I just stopped caring.

Pokemon was always better mang

I don't like the shift to a kodomo tone they switched to

I love season 1-5 2001-2006 Duel Monsters.
Nah gx was so much more interesting in my opinion, I really loved Hell Kaiser; the scene where he summons Chimeratech with powerbond but proceeds to essentially kill him self due to the nature of the duel was such a devastating but memorable scene. Shame the writers brought him back in the penultimate season it would've made the scene even more depressing.

I've liked a deck from Yugioh GX since I was a kid (Cyberdark). They're ugly and creepy but I love their arts and organic machine looks. Sadly when Konami printed some more cards to help them out (in 2017 and 2021) they didn't care about making them good and gave us lots of useless garbage cards. Waifu decks and tranny Yubel get a completely different treatment.

I also liked other decks, like Felgrand, Red-Eyes, Malefic and Gravekeepers. Anime-wise I've only watched DM and GX, I remember 5Ds impressing me but then I just stopped caring.
Yeah the waifu decks make it very difficult to take the game seriously, i remember watching some pro-league match on turn 2 they got to chain-link 9 on the second fucking turn of the game.... The game is absolute garbage powercrept to oblivion. The game is a coin toss whoever goes first basically wins cause they can just set up a board of negates to lock the opponent out of the game. Hand-traps sort of mitigate it but the online game is just not fun. I really love the card game though, I got an offline version of master-duel with all the cards to mess around with any deck i want. Some of the older formats like Goats and Edison do look like there are still others who agree that the modern game is completely fucked.

My favourite archetype rn is Sacred Beasts, i love the support they gave the field spell and continous trap make them incredibly menacing if you know how to set them up.